Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Theo Epstein Speaks: Samardzija, Tanaka, Spending, Syncing, Prospects, More
Today, 06:02 PM
- Rumor: Cubs “Showing Interest” in Righty Starter Roberto Hernandez
Today, 04:42 PM
- Scott Boras and Jed Hoyer Cast Doubt on Big Splashes, Rile Some of You Up (Probably)
Today, 03:43 PM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: City Council Approves the Revised Plan
Today, 02:41 PM
- No Logan Morrison: Marlins Reportedly Trade Him to the Mariners
Today, 02:03 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
"Most online" ?! Holy crap!
Posted 20 February 2013 - 10:26 AM
I remember visitor spikes have occurred when Ace has tweeted something w/a direct link to the Message Board (usually a gameday thread), but those have been ~70, 80 guests. Nothing like this.
And, yeah, most of those are probably robots combing the site for your social security number, sure. But it seems ... odd.
Anyone have any thoughts?
Posted 20 February 2013 - 10:55 AM
Posted 20 February 2013 - 12:23 PM
Speaking of, just saw this article:
Basically, the nations with massive nuclear stockpiles are now trying to build massive stockpiles of nerds and e-ological weaponry to threaten to use against each other while each other know that they will never use it on the other because if China or the US fall it will suck the other two in with them so what will happen is shadowy terrorist groups will get the trickle downs from Russia that they will use against the US and China.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).