Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Chicago Cubs Reportedly Eyeing Free Agent John Axford
Yesterday, 05:35 PM
- No Curtis Granderson for the Cubs: Four Years and $60 Million from the Mets
Yesterday, 01:46 PM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: Zoning Committee Blesses Changes to Plan
Yesterday, 12:30 PM
- Prospects Progress: Corbin Hoffner
Yesterday, 11:30 AM
- Hot Stove! Now the Mariners and Robinson Cano Reportedly Have a Deal (10 Years, $240 Million)
Yesterday, 10:06 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
This needs to be part of the Wrigley renovation plans
Posted 26 February 2013 - 04:11 PM
I would love to see this feature added at Wrigley instead of a massive jumbotron if the advertising revenue $$ is similar. The rooftop views would not need to be blocked, instant access to multiple replay angles available on your phone, watch the game while you are peeing in a trough (yes I picture an updated Wrigley still having trough urinals), and order food from your seat so you don't miss the action.
Sounds like a no brainer to me.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).