Selling any non-Yankee and non-Cardinals game for Face Value
NorthSideIrish - Mar 07 2014 10:03 AM
Steamers likes Cubs pitching prospects better than hitters this year
udbrky - Mar 04 2014 12:06 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Spring Training Miscellany: Brewers 8, Cubs 10 – March 9, 2014
Yesterday, 05:55 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Brewers v. Cubs (3:05 CT) – Lineup, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 12:45 PM
- Cardinals Sign Cuban Shortstop Aledmys Diaz to a Four-Year Deal, Cubs Were Involved
Yesterday, 12:19 PM
- Edwin Jackson and His Fastballs and Other Bullets
Yesterday, 08:05 AM
- Spring Training Miscellany: Cubs 9, Reds 0 – March 8, 2014
Mar 08 2014 05:22 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
This needs to be part of the Wrigley renovation plans
Posted 26 February 2013 - 04:11 PM
I would love to see this feature added at Wrigley instead of a massive jumbotron if the advertising revenue $$ is similar. The rooftop views would not need to be blocked, instant access to multiple replay angles available on your phone, watch the game while you are peeing in a trough (yes I picture an updated Wrigley still having trough urinals), and order food from your seat so you don't miss the action.
Sounds like a no brainer to me.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).