Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Chicago Cubs Reportedly Sign Pitcher Tsuyoshi Wada to a Minor League Deal
Today, 07:16 PM
- Winter Meetings Denouement: What Did or Didn’t Happen with Jeff Samardzija, and What Comes Next?
Today, 01:01 PM
- Another Meh Option Off the Board: Joba Chamberlain Reportedly to Sign With Tigers
Today, 12:42 PM
- Minor Acquisitions: Tommy Hottovy, Charles Cutler
Today, 10:58 AM
- Chicago Cubs Trade Brian Bogusevic to the Miami Marlins for Justin Ruggiano
Today, 08:40 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
This needs to be part of the Wrigley renovation plans
Posted 26 February 2013 - 04:11 PM
I would love to see this feature added at Wrigley instead of a massive jumbotron if the advertising revenue $$ is similar. The rooftop views would not need to be blocked, instant access to multiple replay angles available on your phone, watch the game while you are peeing in a trough (yes I picture an updated Wrigley still having trough urinals), and order food from your seat so you don't miss the action.
Sounds like a no brainer to me.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).