Who do you want the Cubs to pick in the second and later rounds of the draft?
#1lahairfan - Yesterday, 04:20 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- You Have Just One Day Left to Join Tomorrow’s $300 BN Fantasy Contest
Yesterday, 06:32 PM
- Enhanced Box Score: Cubs 2, Pirates 4 – May 23, 2013
Yesterday, 03:48 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Pirates (11:35 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 09:57 AM
- Lukewarm Stove: International Prospect, Garza Value, Difficulty in Selling in May
Yesterday, 09:01 AM
- Cubs Brass Visits Oklahoma Pitcher Jonathan Gray
Yesterday, 07:50 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
This needs to be part of the Wrigley renovation plans
Posted 26 February 2013 - 04:11 PM
I would love to see this feature added at Wrigley instead of a massive jumbotron if the advertising revenue $$ is similar. The rooftop views would not need to be blocked, instant access to multiple replay angles available on your phone, watch the game while you are peeing in a trough (yes I picture an updated Wrigley still having trough urinals), and order food from your seat so you don't miss the action.
Sounds like a no brainer to me.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).