Steamers likes Cubs pitching prospects better than hitters this year
udbrky - Mar 04 2014 12:06 PM
Cubs vs. Cubs - February 26, 2014 (TV: your imagination)
TWC - Feb 26 2014 11:27 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Minor League Camp Notes: Jimenez, Paniagua, Concepcion, Dunston, Balaguert, More
Yesterday, 05:45 PM
- Spring Training Miscellany: Cubs 0, Indians 1 – March 6, 2014
Yesterday, 04:53 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Indians (2:05 CT) – Lineup, Broadcast Info, etc. (Almora in CF, Barney at SS)
Yesterday, 12:48 PM
- Convalescence Watch: Arrieta, Castro, Russell, Olt
Yesterday, 11:35 AM
- Sammy Sosa: When is He Coming Back? Is There a Market Advantage?
Yesterday, 10:01 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
ESPN Future Power Rankings
Posted 28 February 2013 - 09:17 AM
MAJORS (full weight): Quality of current big league roster MINORS (full weight): Quality and quantity of prospects in their farm system FINANCE (2/3 weight): How much money do they have to spend? MANAGEMENT (2/3 weight): Value and stability of ownership, front office and coaching staff MOBILITY (1/3 weight): Do they have a lot of young, cheap players, or old, immovable guys?
They put out the bottom 15 yesterday and of note the White Sux come in at #26 and Brew Crew come in at #27. And especially good to note the the Cubs were nowhere to be found in the bottom half of the league! The top half is supposed to come out today and I will add that to this post, just thought it was an interesting read if you have ESPN Insider.
- It's a great day for a ballgame, LET'S PLAY TWO!
Posted 28 February 2013 - 10:01 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).