Selling any non-Yankee and non-Cardinals game for Face Value
NorthSideIrish - Mar 07 2014 10:03 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Kris Bryant Has 120-Homer Power or Something Like That
Today, 12:45 PM
- BN’er Chris Neitzel’s Thoughtful Book on Cubs History Now Available for Kindle
Today, 11:38 AM
- Javier Baez Could Soon Play at Second or Third Base – Probably Second
Today, 10:23 AM
- Cubs Moving Their Radio Home from WGN?
Today, 09:11 AM
- James Russell Should Debut Today and Other Bullets
Today, 07:50 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
ESPN Future Power Rankings
Posted 28 February 2013 - 09:17 AM
MAJORS (full weight): Quality of current big league roster MINORS (full weight): Quality and quantity of prospects in their farm system FINANCE (2/3 weight): How much money do they have to spend? MANAGEMENT (2/3 weight): Value and stability of ownership, front office and coaching staff MOBILITY (1/3 weight): Do they have a lot of young, cheap players, or old, immovable guys?
They put out the bottom 15 yesterday and of note the White Sux come in at #26 and Brew Crew come in at #27. And especially good to note the the Cubs were nowhere to be found in the bottom half of the league! The top half is supposed to come out today and I will add that to this post, just thought it was an interesting read if you have ESPN Insider.
- It's a great day for a ballgame, LET'S PLAY TWO!
Posted 28 February 2013 - 10:01 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).