CubsMas Day 2 winner...Day 3 suggestions please...
Oswego Chris - Yesterday, 10:39 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Prospects Progress: Dustin Geiger
Today, 11:40 AM
- Angels, Diamondbacks, White Sox Working on Three-Team Trade (UPDATE)
Today, 11:14 AM
- Tuesday Morning Winter Meetings Update: Hamels/Lee, Brown, Samardzija, Bullpen, Choo, Much More
Today, 10:05 AM
- Luis Valbuena Exclusively Played Second Base This Offseason
Today, 09:20 AM
- Everyone’s Still Waiting on Masahiro Tanaka, Including the Chicago Cubs
Today, 08:35 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs Calendar 3/2/13 - 4 HRs
Posted 02 March 2013 - 06:10 AM
1. 1930 because it was a year of very high offense.
2. 1959, which I believe is the year the Cubs had 5 players with 20 or more HRs (rare at the time).
3. 1998 because it was another high-offense year and Sosa hit HRs in a lot of innings.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).