Selling any non-Yankee and non-Cardinals game for Face Value
NorthSideIrish - Mar 07 2014 10:03 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Kris Bryant Has 120-Homer Power or Something Like That
Today, 12:45 PM
- BN’er Chris Neitzel’s Thoughtful Book on Cubs History Now Available for Kindle
Today, 11:38 AM
- Javier Baez Could Soon Play at Second or Third Base – Probably Second
Today, 10:23 AM
- Cubs Moving Their Radio Home from WGN?
Today, 09:11 AM
- James Russell Should Debut Today and Other Bullets
Today, 07:50 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs Calendar 3/2/13 - 4 HRs
Posted 02 March 2013 - 06:10 AM
1. 1930 because it was a year of very high offense.
2. 1959, which I believe is the year the Cubs had 5 players with 20 or more HRs (rare at the time).
3. 1998 because it was another high-offense year and Sosa hit HRs in a lot of innings.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).