2 Tickets, Aisle 219, for Tomorrow's 100th Anniversary game.
MaxM1908 - Apr 22 2014 03:28 PM
2 tickets to 100th Birthday Game - 1st row upper deck
NorthSideIrish - Apr 22 2014 01:00 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Cubs Minor League Daily: Black the Unhittable, Almora the Unwalkable
Today, 07:01 AM
- Report: C.J. Edwards Seeing Doctor After Shoulder “Discomfort”
Today, 06:01 AM
- Enhanced Box Score: Packers 7, Chi-Feds 5 – April 23, 2014
Yesterday, 04:21 PM
- Afore the Game: Packers v. Chi-Feds (1:20 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 10:12 AM
- The Cubs Will Have to Jump Through More Hoops to Provide Free Parking
Yesterday, 10:02 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Need a replacement owner for a keeper league
Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:32 AM
You can't, unfortunately. You are replacing an owner who didn't pick his keepers and then quit on us yesterday. After you relay them to me, I get to go and manually edit the draft and place your keepers on your team that way, and then do the same for every other team in the league because I have to reset to make it work. You are really helping us out by stepping up on such short notice, thank you. The draft time is listed on the league page, btw.
quick question, where under the settings do I select the 5 keepers ?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).