Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Kyle Hendricks Knows What He Needs to Know to Succeed at the Next Level
Today, 01:10 PM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: Alderman Tunney Optimistic for This Year
Today, 12:35 PM
- Diamondbacks Return Rule 5 Pick Marcos Mateo to the Cubs
Today, 11:23 AM
- Jason Hammel Working the Sinker – A Reason for Optimism?
Today, 09:30 AM
- Edwin Jackson Throws Other Pitches and Other Bullets
Today, 08:10 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Need a replacement owner for a keeper league
Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:32 AM
You can't, unfortunately. You are replacing an owner who didn't pick his keepers and then quit on us yesterday. After you relay them to me, I get to go and manually edit the draft and place your keepers on your team that way, and then do the same for every other team in the league because I have to reset to make it work. You are really helping us out by stepping up on such short notice, thank you. The draft time is listed on the league page, btw.
quick question, where under the settings do I select the 5 keepers ?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).