Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- This Is It: You’ve Got a Couple Hours Left to Join Today’s Fantasy Football Contest
Today, 09:30 AM
- The Momentum of the Witner Meetings and Other Bullets
Today, 08:16 AM
- Why Masahiro Tanaka Will Very Likely Be Posted Despite the Posting System Changes
Yesterday, 03:29 PM
- Another Rumored Bullpen Target for the Cubs: Joba Chamberlain
Yesterday, 01:24 PM
- Signing Day: McLouth, Feldman, Napoli, Johnson, and the Big Boys
Yesterday, 10:31 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Where's Greg Rohan, Luke?
Posted 05 March 2013 - 07:27 PM
I still think he'll reach the majors at some point this year (unless he somehow slipped out of the system). He makes too much sense as a bench bat for the Cubs for him to not get a shot at some point.
Posted 06 March 2013 - 07:52 PM
I noticed Vogelbach got some playing time: 1 AB, 1 SO, 1 BB.
They're giving Junior Lake a lot of at bats...
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).