Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Lukewarm Stove: Winter Meetings Eve, Cubs Needs, Axford, Barney, Samardzija, Papelbon, Kemp
Yesterday, 05:55 PM
- For Real? Chicago Cubs Reportedly Talking to Shin-Soo Choo
Yesterday, 03:26 PM
- Portrait of a Broken Organization: The Seattle Mariners
Yesterday, 12:03 PM
- This Is It: You’ve Got a Couple Hours Left to Join Today’s Fantasy Football Contest
Yesterday, 09:30 AM
- The Momentum of the Winter Meetings and Other Bullets
Yesterday, 08:16 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Where's Greg Rohan, Luke?
Posted 05 March 2013 - 07:27 PM
I still think he'll reach the majors at some point this year (unless he somehow slipped out of the system). He makes too much sense as a bench bat for the Cubs for him to not get a shot at some point.
Posted 06 March 2013 - 07:52 PM
I noticed Vogelbach got some playing time: 1 AB, 1 SO, 1 BB.
They're giving Junior Lake a lot of at bats...
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).