Selling any non-Yankee and non-Cardinals game for Face Value
NorthSideIrish - Yesterday, 10:03 AM
Steamers likes Cubs pitching prospects better than hitters this year
udbrky - Mar 04 2014 12:06 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Spring Training Miscellany: Cubs 3, Angels 2; Indians 7, Cubs 2 – March 7, 2014
Yesterday, 05:17 PM
- SchadenfReds: Brandon Phillips Says Silly Things
Yesterday, 02:06 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Angels, Indians v. Cubs (2:05 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 12:47 PM
- Were the Cubs Terrible at Defensive Shifts Last Year?
Yesterday, 11:28 AM
- Prospect Notes: Olt, Soler, Geiger, Rosters
Yesterday, 10:05 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs Calendar 3/6/13 - Prior
Posted 06 March 2013 - 05:38 AM
In Mark Prior's five seasons with the Cubs, he compiled a record of 42-29, with a 3.51 ERA. Arguably his finest year was 2003, when he went 18-6 with a 2.43 ERA during the regular season and 2-1 in the postseason.
Posted 06 March 2013 - 10:43 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).