Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:

Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's birthdays

Photo

Controversial - But Totally OK - Decision Forthcoming (Series She-View)

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#46 hansman1982

hansman1982

King Regent of The Calendar Trivia Empire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,939 posts
  • Twitter:JoeHansman
  • LocationDes Moines, IA

Posted 12 March 2013 - 02:52 PM

based on our earlier conversation, I'm guessing you are craving some Funyuns right about now.

Ugh. Barf. They still make those? I haven't had any of them since college, probably.

My snack of choice is either Gardetto's or corn nuts.

#47 Tommy

Tommy

Bleacher Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 696 posts
  • LocationPekin, IL

Posted 12 March 2013 - 04:00 PM

based on our earlier conversation, I'm guessing you are craving some Funyuns right about now.

Ugh. Barf. They still make those? I haven't had any of them since college, probably.

LIES! Your snack of choice is hamburgers! HAMBURGERS!
- diehard fanclub member #002

#48 MichiganGoat

MichiganGoat

Give me a BEER

• Moderators
  • 3,798 posts
  • Twitter:MichiganGoat
  • Facebook:michigangoat
  • LocationGrand Rapids, MI

Posted 12 March 2013 - 06:54 PM

I completely agreed with this change as a father of a young girl I've seen my feminism increase dramatically. Maybe I can start a beer view with local beers going head to head... except them I'd find myself wanting the Cubs to play the Tigers every week and then rooting for my Michigan IPA to win.

MichiganGoat on Twitter

"There are a lot of guys who are respected but not liked" - Ron Santo

#49 hansman1982

hansman1982

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,939 posts
  • LocationDes Moines, IA

Posted 12 March 2013 - 07:40 PM

LIES! Your snack of choice is hamburgers! HAMBURGERS!

To call hamburgers a snack is like calling the Mona Lisa an important historical piece of artwork. Just doesn't do it justice.

#50 calicubsfan007

calicubsfan007

The Guy Who Came Back From the Dead

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 540 posts
  • LocationWherever I Am, There I Am

Posted 13 March 2013 - 02:07 AM

And bacon would be... the leaning tower of pisa?

#51 Cubbie Blues

Cubbie Blues

The Engineer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,367 posts
  • Twitter:@timhall76
  • LocationBloomington, IN

Posted 13 March 2013 - 06:10 AM

My boys love them. Of course, they are 7 & 8 years old. I, personally, never touch them. I prefer fruit & beer, but never fruit in my beer (unless it's a wheat).

"It's not the dress that makes you look fat, it's the fat that makes you look fat." - Al Bundy

"Ow" - Dylan Bundy

#52 hansman1982

hansman1982

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,939 posts
  • LocationDes Moines, IA

Posted 13 March 2013 - 09:29 AM

My boys love them. Of course, they are 7 & 8 years old. I, personally, never touch them. I prefer fruit & beer, but never fruit in my beer (unless it's a wheat).

Good thing that wheat isn't a fruit.

#53 Luke

Luke

Bleacher Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,083 posts
  • Twitter:@ltblaize
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 13 March 2013 - 07:20 PM

Good move, Brett. This seems like a natural evolution and a positive change for both the main page and the message boards.

But if I don't see at least one burrito pic on the She-View's new home, I'm naming Tony Campana the Prospect of the Century and bringing the web servers to their knees. Just try me... :ph34r: :D

#54 calicubsfan007

calicubsfan007

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 540 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 07:37 PM

Good move, Brett. This seems like a natural evolution and a positive change for both the main page and the message boards.

But if I don't see at least one burrito pic on the She-View's new home, I'm naming Tony Campana the Prospect of the Century and bringing the web servers to their knees. Just try me... :ph34r: :D

Luke is the epic ninja ;)

#55 Luke

Luke

Bleacher Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,083 posts
  • Twitter:@ltblaize
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 13 March 2013 - 07:41 PM

Nah. I never got enough epics to drop to ninja any.

#56 hansman1982

hansman1982

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,939 posts
  • LocationDes Moines, IA

Posted 13 March 2013 - 08:13 PM

Personally, I'm not sure how you couldn't have done that in this years rankings. I thought everyone else was spot on just needed Campana at #1

#57 fromthemitten

fromthemitten

sleeps in too late to answer the calendar trivia

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,471 posts
  • Twitter:fromthemitten
  • Locationin a van down by the river

Posted 13 March 2013 - 08:45 PM

I completely agreed with this change as a father of a young girl I've seen my feminism increase dramatically. Maybe I can start a beer view with local beers going head to head... except them I'd find myself wanting the Cubs to play the Tigers every week and then rooting for my Michigan IPA to win.

This is the best idea I've heard since alcohol delivery services. I think I can come up with a list of a beer for every city with a MLB team I'll have to do some research. I'll make sure my rehab facility has wifi

#58 calicubsfan007

calicubsfan007

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 540 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 02:50 PM

For some reason, I keep thinking that the guys who would deliver your beer would be the guys from Super Troopers.

#59 MichiganGoat

MichiganGoat

Give me a BEER

• Moderators
  • 3,798 posts
  • Twitter:MichiganGoat
  • Facebook:michigangoat
  • LocationGrand Rapids, MI

Posted 14 March 2013 - 05:02 PM

This is the best idea I've heard since alcohol delivery services. I think I can come up with a list of a beer for every city with a MLB team I'll have to do some research. I'll make sure my rehab facility has wifi

Okay let's do this

MichiganGoat on Twitter

"There are a lot of guys who are respected but not liked" - Ron Santo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).