Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Chicago Cubs Reportedly Sign Pitcher Tsuyoshi Wada to a Minor League Deal
Yesterday, 07:16 PM
- Winter Meetings Denouement: What Did or Didn’t Happen with Jeff Samardzija, and What Comes Next?
Yesterday, 01:01 PM
- Another Meh Option Off the Board: Joba Chamberlain Reportedly to Sign With Tigers
Yesterday, 12:42 PM
- Minor Acquisitions: Tommy Hottovy, Charles Cutler
Yesterday, 10:58 AM
- Chicago Cubs Trade Brian Bogusevic to the Miami Marlins for Justin Ruggiano
Yesterday, 08:40 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
ZOMG! THEY ELECTED A POPE
Posted 13 March 2013 - 01:07 PM
I rushed (ok, waddled a little bit faster) to my desk and dropped my hamburgers when I saw this video:
That's right, a LIVE Vatican SmokeCam 2000.
THEN THEY TURNED THE LIGHTS ON!!!
Posted 13 March 2013 - 02:32 PM
The new Pope just looks like a Pope. I'd rate him 70 overall.
Wait, I just realized I don't have any hamburgers around...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
The Phoenix area is extremely weak for hamburgers. However, for the Spring Training visitor who cares about hamburgers, here are my Favorite Hamburger places in the area. Note -- I don't get out of my backyard too much:
1. Chicagoland Hot Dogs and More (Mesa)
2. Tom's BBQ (2 locations in Mesa)
3. Portillos (Scottsdale)
4. In & Out Burger (Tempe/Scottsdale)
5. O'Sullivan's (Mesa)
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).