Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Wednesday Evening Winter Meetings Update: Samardzija, Choo, Boggs, Tanaka, Kemp, Nationals, Axford
Today, 07:14 PM
- Theo Epstein Speaks: Samardzija, Tanaka, Spending, Syncing, Prospects, More
Today, 06:02 PM
- Rumor: Cubs “Showing Interest” in Righty Starter Roberto Hernandez
Today, 04:42 PM
- Scott Boras and Jed Hoyer Cast Doubt on Big Splashes, Rile Some of You Up (Probably)
Today, 03:43 PM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: City Council Approves the Revised Plan
Today, 02:41 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
ZOMG! THEY ELECTED A POPE
Posted 13 March 2013 - 01:07 PM
I rushed (ok, waddled a little bit faster) to my desk and dropped my hamburgers when I saw this video:
That's right, a LIVE Vatican SmokeCam 2000.
THEN THEY TURNED THE LIGHTS ON!!!
Posted 13 March 2013 - 02:32 PM
The new Pope just looks like a Pope. I'd rate him 70 overall.
Wait, I just realized I don't have any hamburgers around...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
The Phoenix area is extremely weak for hamburgers. However, for the Spring Training visitor who cares about hamburgers, here are my Favorite Hamburger places in the area. Note -- I don't get out of my backyard too much:
1. Chicagoland Hot Dogs and More (Mesa)
2. Tom's BBQ (2 locations in Mesa)
3. Portillos (Scottsdale)
4. In & Out Burger (Tempe/Scottsdale)
5. O'Sullivan's (Mesa)
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).