hansman1982

King Regent of The Calendar Trivia Empire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,939 posts
  • Twitter:JoeHansman
  • LocationDes Moines, IA

Posted 17 March 2013 - 10:40 PM

You lost most of your credibility when you provided false information regarding the new Pope, as intolerance illuminated your every word. Now, any remaining credibility is lost as you defend Islam.

Catholicism deserves criticism for the hypocrisy and curruption that's infiltrated the church. But to bash Catholicism, while simultaneously referring to Islam as "a religion of peace and solidarity" allows us to see you for the illogical, bias, hypocrite, you are.

Just like having a knee-jerk defensive reaction for the Pope and Marge Schott.

#62 fromthemitten

fromthemitten

sleeps in too late to answer the calendar trivia

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,471 posts
  • Twitter:fromthemitten
  • Locationin a van down by the river

Posted 18 March 2013 - 02:31 AM

I think a better analogy would be there's as many Muslims who fly planes into towers and want to destroy the United States as there are Christians who picket soldiers funerals (not many). Every religion has their terrorists look no further than the Hutaree militia here in the US. Calling the majority of muslims violent exposes your ignorance and makes me afraid of the world today. I pray that you ARE a troll (especially considering your vehement defense of a massive racist like Marge Schott) and you don't actually have these beliefs.

A majority of the people in the middle east who are "terrorists" don't do it because of religious reasons but for political reasons. To consider Muslims terrorists shows that you are a racist and obviously a moron. If you're such a credible Chicagoan like you claim go up to Devon street and educate yourself.

#63 Morken

Morken

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 01:49 PM

I think a better analogy would be there's as many Muslims who fly planes into towers and want to destroy the United States as there are Christians who picket soldiers funerals (not many). Every religion has their terrorists look no further than the Hutaree militia here in the US. Calling the majority of muslims violent exposes your ignorance and makes me afraid of the world today. I pray that you ARE a troll (especially considering your vehement defense of a massive racist like Marge Schott) and you don't actually have these beliefs.

A majority of the people in the middle east who are "terrorists" don't do it because of religious reasons but for political reasons. To consider Muslims terrorists shows that you are a racist and obviously a moron. If you're such a credible Chicagoan like you claim go up to Devon street and educate yourself.

This is the portion of the debate - which has become an annual thing with you - where I point out your lies and distortions.

I never once used the word "terrorist" in my post. Hansman did.

I never said that a majority of Muslims were violent. The idea that over half of Muslims are violent, is illogical. This is a common tactic, used by you. You distort facts in order to garner sympathy, thus diverting from your lack of substantive information.

Failure to acknowledge both the amount of violence, and all the intolerance within the Muslim faith, is turning a blind eye to what's really going on. Either you're one of those white-guilt, apologists; or, you're Adam Pearlman. The ignorance, denial and intolerance for which you've displayed in this thread, is very disturbing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).