Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Wednesday Evening Winter Meetings Update: Samardzija, Choo, Boggs, Tanaka, Kemp, Nationals, Axford
Today, 07:14 PM
- Theo Epstein Speaks: Samardzija, Tanaka, Spending, Syncing, Prospects, More
Today, 06:02 PM
- Rumor: Cubs “Showing Interest” in Righty Starter Roberto Hernandez
Today, 04:42 PM
- Scott Boras and Jed Hoyer Cast Doubt on Big Splashes, Rile Some of You Up (Probably)
Today, 03:43 PM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: City Council Approves the Revised Plan
Today, 02:41 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Greg Maddux is on Twitter and his profile picture is awful
Posted 21 March 2013 - 04:27 PM
Just call him Macklemore.
What does it mean to "pop some tags"?
you take tags from higher priced clothes and switch them with lower priced tags, so you get the expensive stuff on the cheap.
Well that's not nice.
They repealed the law requiring items to be individually tagged in Michigan because of this. I was pissed when it happened because a lot of people who tag stuff lost their jobs, but my friend who worked to Wallmart told me that he gets at least five people trying to do this to him a day.
Posted 22 March 2013 - 12:45 PM
I once got an oil change from an Optometrist there.
I don't mean that to sound offensive. Just why Wal-mart?
Because lots and lots of people shop there and they have everything.
"It's not the dress that makes you look fat, it's the fat that makes you look fat." - Al Bundy
"Ow" - Dylan Bundy
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).