Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Winter Meetings Denouement: What Did or Didn’t Happen with Jeff Samardzija, and What Comes Next?
Today, 01:01 PM
- Another Meh Option Off the Board: Joba Chamberlain Reportedly to Sign With Tigers
Today, 12:42 PM
- Minor Acquisitions: Tommy Hottovy, Charles Cutler
Today, 10:58 AM
- Chicago Cubs Trade Brian Bogusevic to the Miami Marlins for Justin Ruggiano
Today, 08:40 AM
- No Roberto Hernandez for the Cubs: The Former Fausto Carmona Signs with the Phillies
Today, 08:25 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Greg Maddux is on Twitter and his profile picture is awful
Posted 21 March 2013 - 04:27 PM
Just call him Macklemore.
What does it mean to "pop some tags"?
you take tags from higher priced clothes and switch them with lower priced tags, so you get the expensive stuff on the cheap.
Well that's not nice.
They repealed the law requiring items to be individually tagged in Michigan because of this. I was pissed when it happened because a lot of people who tag stuff lost their jobs, but my friend who worked to Wallmart told me that he gets at least five people trying to do this to him a day.
Posted 22 March 2013 - 12:45 PM
I once got an oil change from an Optometrist there.
I don't mean that to sound offensive. Just why Wal-mart?
Because lots and lots of people shop there and they have everything.
"It's not the dress that makes you look fat, it's the fat that makes you look fat." - Al Bundy
"Ow" - Dylan Bundy
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).