Bleacher Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 696 posts
  • LocationPekin, IL

Posted 22 March 2013 - 11:00 PM

And down goes Georgetown.

Good.

I've never liked how Georgetown plays basketball. There is a difference between playing physical basketball and playing rugby on the hardwood... only Georgetown never seems to understand that.

Right on! And another overrated Big East team goes down. By the end of the day, we'll have 4 5 out of 8 gone.

And as big of a Big 10 fan as I am, how bout that Atlantic 10! That might be the most underrated conference going right now. 6-0 after today - pretty impressive!

My apologies to any Big East fans if I've offended you. I promise to lay off now (not really).

God the Big East sucks. I'm glad they're getting exposed. B1G representin!! Cept Wisconsin. But I hate them (and called the Ole Miss upset), so I'm okay with it. I wish I would've had more faith in the A-10...they gettin silly.

Preach it, Spence!
- diehard fanclub member #002

#32 Luke

Luke

Bleacher Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,082 posts
  • Twitter:@ltblaize
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 22 March 2013 - 11:43 PM

I guess I can't complain. Except for Wisconsin, my Sweet 16 is still intact. Of course, I had Wisconsin in the title game, so...

#33 King Jeff

King Jeff

King of all Cubs fans!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,476 posts
  • Twitter:@peaceknuckle
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 23 March 2013 - 08:43 AM

Good.

I've never liked how Georgetown plays basketball. There is a difference between playing physical basketball and playing rugby on the hardwood... only Georgetown never seems to understand that.

Right on! And another overrated Big East team goes down. By the end of the day, we'll have 4 5 out of 8 gone.

And as big of a Big 10 fan as I am, how bout that Atlantic 10! That might be the most underrated conference going right now. 6-0 after today - pretty impressive!

My apologies to any Big East fans if I've offended you. I promise to lay off now (not really).

God the Big East sucks. I'm glad they're getting exposed. B1G representin!! Cept Wisconsin. But I hate them (and called the Ole Miss upset), so I'm okay with it. I wish I would've had more faith in the A-10...they gettin silly.

There isn't much to apologize for, they've had more teams in the tournament than anyone else for about 5 years running and most of the teams choke out in the early rounds. The way ND came out for that game yesterday made me sick. I am very much dreading next year and the ACC.

#34 Tommy

Tommy

Bleacher Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 696 posts
  • LocationPekin, IL

Posted 23 March 2013 - 11:18 AM

Good.

There isn't much to apologize for, they've had more teams in the tournament than anyone else for about 5 years running and most of the teams choke out in the early rounds. The way ND came out for that game yesterday made me sick. I am very much dreading next year and the ACC.

Good point! I could bash the Big East all day and all night (maybe you've noticed).

#35 King Jeff

King Jeff

King of all Cubs fans!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,476 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 23 March 2013 - 12:37 PM

Good.

Good point! I could bash the Big East all day and all night (maybe you've noticed).

Get your kicks in now, most people won't even acknowledge that a Big East exists next year.

#36 hansman1982

hansman1982

King Regent of The Calendar Trivia Empire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,939 posts
  • Twitter:JoeHansman
  • LocationDes Moines, IA

Posted 23 March 2013 - 01:25 PM

I'M NOT IN LAST PLACE

Posted Image

#37 Tommy

Tommy

Bleacher Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 696 posts
  • LocationPekin, IL

Posted 24 March 2013 - 10:43 AM

Not sure if there are any Bradley Braves fans here (season ticket holder here, aww yeah) or Illinois State fans, but just to update on the obvious:

Bradley has won the first two round games of the CIT tournament (yes, this is the one you pay to get in to, but hey, they still won!), and
The Missouri Valley Conference is 3-0 in the NCAA tourney so far (Wichita St. and Creighton), so let's root for 4-0 when Creighton plays Duke today, shall we!

Also,

GO BIG 10! and more importantly, GO ILLINI!

#38 hansman1982

hansman1982

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,939 posts
  • LocationDes Moines, IA

Posted 24 March 2013 - 03:02 PM

MAKING A LATE CHARGE!!!!

#39 King Jeff

King Jeff

King of all Cubs fans!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,476 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 24 March 2013 - 04:37 PM

I can no longer get any points from the West regional bracket. All red marks there.

#40 fromthemitten

fromthemitten

sleeps in too late to answer the calendar trivia

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,471 posts
  • Twitter:fromthemitten
  • Locationin a van down by the river

Posted 25 March 2013 - 11:10 AM

Same. You can only bet on Marshall Henderson's crazy ass for so long

#41 Spencer

Spencer

Bleacher Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,560 posts
  • LocationValparaiso, IN

Posted 25 March 2013 - 12:43 PM

I had a pretty underwhelming performance in the first weekend, but I'm pleased with 7/8 Elite 8 teams left and all four Final Four teams remaining.

#42 fromthemitten

fromthemitten

sleeps in too late to answer the calendar trivia

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,471 posts
  • Twitter:fromthemitten
  • Locationin a van down by the river

Posted 25 March 2013 - 07:10 PM

Oregon made me look brilliant, New Mexico made me look clueless, but I still got more than half of the sweet 16 teams and that's a lot better than a fair amount of people. I really need Michigan to beat Kansas

#43 TWC

TWC

Hippie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,052 posts
  • Twitter:@thomaswconroy
  • LocationHMB, CA

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:32 PM

I picked Wichita State over Gonzaga.

I am one prescient sonovabitch.

#44 Cubbie Blues

Cubbie Blues

The Engineer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,365 posts
  • Twitter:@timhall76
  • LocationBloomington, IN

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:48 AM

I picked Wichita State over Gonzaga.

I am one prescient sonovabitch.

I had Gonzaga losing as well. Too bad it was against Indiana.

"It's not the dress that makes you look fat, it's the fat that makes you look fat." - Al Bundy

"Ow" - Dylan Bundy

#45 hansman1982

hansman1982

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,939 posts
  • LocationDes Moines, IA

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:46 AM

I'm doing well - still got 6 of my 8. I did pick Gonzaga to get beat out, just by Pitt and not Wichita State.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).