Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Lukewarm Stove: Winter Meetings Eve, Cubs Needs, Axford, Barney, Samardzija, Papelbon, Kemp
Today, 05:55 PM
- For Real? Chicago Cubs Reportedly Talking to Shin-Soo Choo
Today, 03:26 PM
- Portrait of a Broken Organization: The Seattle Mariners
Today, 12:03 PM
- This Is It: You’ve Got a Couple Hours Left to Join Today’s Fantasy Football Contest
Today, 09:30 AM
- The Momentum of the Winter Meetings and Other Bullets
Today, 08:16 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
I'm a Goat - it is in my blood
Posted 20 March 2013 - 10:04 AM
I now have to disavow everything you have ever said.
Penny ain't got shit on Annie Edison on Community. She is perfect in every single way
here's a more.. ummm. flattering picture.
I guess it's personal preferences here. I'm like Ron Swanson in that I'm into dark haired women and breakfast foods
Posted 20 March 2013 - 11:01 AM
You know, there is a pretty good probability of that happening when you leave it up for an hour.
Thanks, I had just pulled up that pic when my neighbor at work poked her head over the wall...
"It's not the dress that makes you look fat, it's the fat that makes you look fat." - Al Bundy
"Ow" - Dylan Bundy
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).