Looking to split bleacher seats for Combo plan or Full Season
pitching101 - Today, 09:04 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Latest on Tanaka and the Posting System: Deal Coming Today? Cubs Still Heavily Involved?
Today, 10:22 AM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: License Committee Signs Off on Tweaks, Plaza Booze Delayed
Today, 09:55 AM
- Theo Epstein Speaks: Tanaka, Samardzija, Rebuilding Timeline, TV Deal, Organizational Health, More
Today, 08:49 AM
- Are You Ready for the 2014 MLB Draft? And Other Bullets
Today, 07:45 AM
- Chicago Cubs Sign Reliever Wesley Wright to One-Year Deal
Yesterday, 08:43 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs Calendar 3/18/13 - Latin
Posted 18 March 2013 - 07:39 AM
I seriously wish they would rip down that sign with the count of the years since last championships. Every time they're at Wrigley for a national TV game the announcers have to go through that damn thing and explain what it means. And then talk about the 100 plus year drought, and then the curse of the goat, and on and on. It's like a Sox fan put that crap up there and just laughs and laughs about it.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).