A Possible "Reason" I Could Have Included In My Book
Oswego Chris - Yesterday, 03:46 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Enhanced Box Score: Cubs 0, Pirates 1 – May 22, 2013
Yesterday, 08:07 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Pirates (6:05 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 04:01 PM
- Around the League: The Swift Fall of Albert Pujols, Barry Bonds on Miguel Cabrera, Instant Replay
Yesterday, 01:59 PM
- Try to Contain Your Frustration: Shawn Camp to the DL with an Injured Toe
Yesterday, 01:41 PM
- The Lineup That is Going to Crush You on Friday
Yesterday, 12:02 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs Calendar 3/18/13 - Latin
Posted 18 March 2013 - 07:39 AM
I seriously wish they would rip down that sign with the count of the years since last championships. Every time they're at Wrigley for a national TV game the announcers have to go through that damn thing and explain what it means. And then talk about the 100 plus year drought, and then the curse of the goat, and on and on. It's like a Sox fan put that crap up there and just laughs and laughs about it.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).