Selling any non-Yankee and non-Cardinals game for Face Value
NorthSideIrish - Yesterday, 10:03 AM
Steamers likes Cubs pitching prospects better than hitters this year
udbrky - Mar 04 2014 12:06 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Reds (2:05 CT) – Lineup, Broadcast Info, etc.
Today, 12:40 PM
- Lukewarm Stove: Ervin Santana Now Wants a One-Year Deal, Any Sense for Cubs?
Today, 10:15 AM
- Darwin Barney’s Value as a Shortstop and Other Bullets
Today, 08:56 AM
- Spring Training Miscellany: Cubs 3, Angels 2; Indians 7, Cubs 2 – March 7, 2014
Yesterday, 05:17 PM
- SchadenfReds: Brandon Phillips Says Silly Things
Yesterday, 02:06 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs Opening day Tics Section 427
Posted 21 March 2013 - 09:48 AM
I can't make opening day this year. So here is what I am trying to do.
Buy BOTH Opening Day for Face Value
4/10/2013 for LESS than Face value
Tickets are Section 427 Row 2 Seats 5 and 6 Nice view, Lots of Foul Balls
Opening Day Face Value is 84.00 per Ticket I am ask 84.00 per Ticket
4/10 game Face Value is 28 Per Ticket, I am asking 20.00 per Ticket
The Deal is you buy BOTH games.
I also have the same tics for lots of other games this year MOST well BELOW face value. Just email me and I will add you to the BIG SALE list.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).