Another way to show just how improbable this season is.
DocPeterWimsey - Yesterday, 08:33 PM
I hope they don't draft Appel even if they have a shot
5412 - Yesterday, 01:20 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Ozzie Guillen on the Cubs’ Bench? And Other Bullets
Today, 07:59 AM
- Chicago Cubs 2013: A New Hope … or None at All?
Today, 06:03 AM
- Enhanced Box Score: Cubs 4, Reds 7 – May 24, 2013
Yesterday, 08:36 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Reds (6:10 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 03:23 PM
- This Is It: You’ve Got Three Hours Left to Join the Free BN Fantasy Contest to Win Cash Money, Honey
Yesterday, 02:00 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs Opening day Tics Section 427
Posted 21 March 2013 - 09:48 AM
I can't make opening day this year. So here is what I am trying to do.
Buy BOTH Opening Day for Face Value
4/10/2013 for LESS than Face value
Tickets are Section 427 Row 2 Seats 5 and 6 Nice view, Lots of Foul Balls
Opening Day Face Value is 84.00 per Ticket I am ask 84.00 per Ticket
4/10 game Face Value is 28 Per Ticket, I am asking 20.00 per Ticket
The Deal is you buy BOTH games.
I also have the same tics for lots of other games this year MOST well BELOW face value. Just email me and I will add you to the BIG SALE list.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).