Selling any non-Yankee and non-Cardinals game for Face Value
NorthSideIrish - Mar 07 2014 10:03 AM
Steamers likes Cubs pitching prospects better than hitters this year
udbrky - Mar 04 2014 12:06 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Lukewarm Stove: Ryan Kalish Making Nate Schierholtz Expendable?
Yesterday, 06:06 PM
- Spring Training Miscellany: Cubs 3, Giants 2 – March 10, 2014
Yesterday, 05:00 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Giants (3:05 CT) – Lineup, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 12:35 PM
- Lukewarm Stove: Injury Shake-Up, Samardzija, Santana, Diaz, Carpenter, Headley (UPDATE)
Yesterday, 10:59 AM
- Could the Cubs’ TV Deal Look More Like the Dodgers’ Deal Than the Phillies?
Yesterday, 09:30 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs Opening day Tics Section 427
Posted 21 March 2013 - 09:48 AM
I can't make opening day this year. So here is what I am trying to do.
Buy BOTH Opening Day for Face Value
4/10/2013 for LESS than Face value
Tickets are Section 427 Row 2 Seats 5 and 6 Nice view, Lots of Foul Balls
Opening Day Face Value is 84.00 per Ticket I am ask 84.00 per Ticket
4/10 game Face Value is 28 Per Ticket, I am asking 20.00 per Ticket
The Deal is you buy BOTH games.
I also have the same tics for lots of other games this year MOST well BELOW face value. Just email me and I will add you to the BIG SALE list.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).