Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Chicago Cubs Claim Pitcher Liam Hendriks Off of Waivers from the Twins
Today, 01:03 PM
- Another Reason to Expect Masahiro Tanaka to Be Posted? Other NPB Teams Want to Pay to Get Him Out
Today, 12:30 PM
- Prospects Progress: John Andreoli
Today, 11:36 AM
- The Asking Price for Jeff Samardzija Has Indeed Been as Lofty as it Should Be
Today, 10:01 AM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: Mayor and Alderman Want Cubs to Start Work, City May Be Pushing Rooftops
Today, 08:44 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs Opening day Tics Section 427
Posted 21 March 2013 - 09:48 AM
I can't make opening day this year. So here is what I am trying to do.
Buy BOTH Opening Day for Face Value
4/10/2013 for LESS than Face value
Tickets are Section 427 Row 2 Seats 5 and 6 Nice view, Lots of Foul Balls
Opening Day Face Value is 84.00 per Ticket I am ask 84.00 per Ticket
4/10 game Face Value is 28 Per Ticket, I am asking 20.00 per Ticket
The Deal is you buy BOTH games.
I also have the same tics for lots of other games this year MOST well BELOW face value. Just email me and I will add you to the BIG SALE list.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).