2 Tickets, Aisle 219, for Tomorrow's 100th Anniversary game.
MaxM1908 - Apr 22 2014 03:28 PM
2 tickets to 100th Birthday Game - 1st row upper deck
NorthSideIrish - Apr 22 2014 01:00 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Enhanced Box Score: Packers 7, Chi-Feds 5 – April 23, 2014
Yesterday, 04:21 PM
- Afore the Game: Packers v. Chi-Feds (1:20 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 10:12 AM
- The Cubs Will Have to Jump Through More Hoops to Provide Free Parking
Yesterday, 10:02 AM
- Jake Arrieta Will Get One More Rehab Start Before Returning
Yesterday, 09:25 AM
- Hello: Here’s a $100,000(!) Fantasy Contest for Your Enjoyment and Enrichment
Yesterday, 08:34 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs Opening day Tics Section 427
Posted 21 March 2013 - 09:48 AM
I can't make opening day this year. So here is what I am trying to do.
Buy BOTH Opening Day for Face Value
4/10/2013 for LESS than Face value
Tickets are Section 427 Row 2 Seats 5 and 6 Nice view, Lots of Foul Balls
Opening Day Face Value is 84.00 per Ticket I am ask 84.00 per Ticket
4/10 game Face Value is 28 Per Ticket, I am asking 20.00 per Ticket
The Deal is you buy BOTH games.
I also have the same tics for lots of other games this year MOST well BELOW face value. Just email me and I will add you to the BIG SALE list.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).