Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Winter Meetings Denouement: What Did or Didn’t Happen with Jeff Samardzija, and What Comes Next?
Today, 01:01 PM
- Another Meh Option Off the Board: Joba Chamberlain Reportedly to Sign With Tigers
Today, 12:42 PM
- Minor Acquisitions: Tommy Hottovy, Charles Cutler
Today, 10:58 AM
- Chicago Cubs Trade Brian Bogusevic to the Miami Marlins for Justin Ruggiano
Today, 08:40 AM
- No Roberto Hernandez for the Cubs: The Former Fausto Carmona Signs with the Phillies
Today, 08:25 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Buy my tickets - see the Cubs take on the Brewers at Wrigley North
Posted 27 March 2013 - 12:52 PM
So being a Milwaukee resident I picked up a Brewers holiday 4 pack a few months ago which featured some Cubs games. Since then I have been recruited to return to my summer job, working with children at a camp from June to August (I did not think I would be returning when I bought the tickets). So I am trying to sell them, obviously. These are the games I am trying to get rid of.
Miller Park Section 216, Row 16, Seat 3.
6/25 vs Chicago Cubs,
7/19 vs Miami Marlins,
8/16 vs Cincinnati Reds.
$40 each (face value, without the pesky taxes and fees I've already paid).
Let me know if you're interested. They're good seats. And Miller Park isn't too bad, definitely worth a trip if you've never been.
Post here or email me - justinjabs (AT) gmail.com
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).