Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Chicago Cubs Sign Reliever Wesley Wright to One-Year Deal
Yesterday, 08:43 PM
- MLB and NPB Reportedly on the Verge of a “Maximum Bid” Posting System – And the Max is Just $20 Million
Yesterday, 05:36 PM
- Report: Cubs Will Do “Serious Listening” on Jeff Samardzija Next Week at the Winter Meetings
Yesterday, 03:48 PM
- Lukewarm Stove: Diamondbacks Want an Ace, but Archie Bradley’s Off Limits Even for David Price
Yesterday, 02:08 PM
- Interesting Non-Tenders from Around the League: Bailey, Turner, Wright, Hudson, Belisario, Others
Yesterday, 11:59 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Buy my tickets - see the Cubs take on the Brewers at Wrigley North
Posted 27 March 2013 - 12:52 PM
So being a Milwaukee resident I picked up a Brewers holiday 4 pack a few months ago which featured some Cubs games. Since then I have been recruited to return to my summer job, working with children at a camp from June to August (I did not think I would be returning when I bought the tickets). So I am trying to sell them, obviously. These are the games I am trying to get rid of.
Miller Park Section 216, Row 16, Seat 3.
6/25 vs Chicago Cubs,
7/19 vs Miami Marlins,
8/16 vs Cincinnati Reds.
$40 each (face value, without the pesky taxes and fees I've already paid).
Let me know if you're interested. They're good seats. And Miller Park isn't too bad, definitely worth a trip if you've never been.
Post here or email me - justinjabs (AT) gmail.com
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).