Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Lukewarm Stove: Winter Meetings Eve, Cubs Needs, Axford, Barney, Samardzija, Papelbon, Kemp
Today, 05:55 PM
- For Real? Chicago Cubs Reportedly Talking to Shin-Soo Choo
Today, 03:26 PM
- Portrait of a Broken Organization: The Seattle Mariners
Today, 12:03 PM
- This Is It: You’ve Got a Couple Hours Left to Join Today’s Fantasy Football Contest
Today, 09:30 AM
- The Momentum of the Winter Meetings and Other Bullets
Today, 08:16 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Buy my tickets - see the Cubs take on the Brewers at Wrigley North
Posted 27 March 2013 - 12:52 PM
So being a Milwaukee resident I picked up a Brewers holiday 4 pack a few months ago which featured some Cubs games. Since then I have been recruited to return to my summer job, working with children at a camp from June to August (I did not think I would be returning when I bought the tickets). So I am trying to sell them, obviously. These are the games I am trying to get rid of.
Miller Park Section 216, Row 16, Seat 3.
6/25 vs Chicago Cubs,
7/19 vs Miami Marlins,
8/16 vs Cincinnati Reds.
$40 each (face value, without the pesky taxes and fees I've already paid).
Let me know if you're interested. They're good seats. And Miller Park isn't too bad, definitely worth a trip if you've never been.
Post here or email me - justinjabs (AT) gmail.com
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).