Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Prepare to Be Irrationally Optimistic and then Irrationally Deflated About Masahiro Tanaka
Today, 04:39 PM
- Monday Mid-Day Winter Meetings Update: Sale, Samardzija, Brown, Price, Tanaka, Hendriks, More
Today, 01:03 PM
- Add the Yankees to the List of Teams Interested in Jeff Samardzija
Today, 11:01 AM
- Is Shin-Soo Choo Going to Get $100 Million? Calculating His Expected Contract
Today, 10:18 AM
- The Importance of Perspective on a Jeff Samardzija Extension
Today, 09:08 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Daytona April 10th
Posted 31 March 2013 - 05:16 PM
I may be able to go to 3 or 4 MiLB games before they arrive, too.
Now I want to go to the Smokies and Iowa before June.
Posted 10 April 2013 - 08:10 PM
We had an absolute blast. There is a small playground for the kids, and if you sit in the top row you can look down behind you and watch them. Terrapin Hopsecutioner was the Craft Beer of the Month (!) and a 32 oz draft was $6.50. It was Silver Slugger (senior citizens) night and my 11 year old daughter followed the game like a hawk because of the bingo game.
It was an exciting game, and I wish I could go to more, but not this week. I liked this park better than Peoria, even if it was smaller. If you find yourself in the area, .ake time for a game.
Baez looks way to undisciplined at the plate. Other game related information was washed away by good beer, family and fun. I did see some nice defensive plays, but I'd have to look at my Twitter feed for details.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).