Anything's possible in Tommyland.
If the Cubs win today, it will be the first time they've won the first two games of the season since doing it in 1995 (a strike shortened season) in which they won their first 4 games! They ended up going 73-71 that year, and one statistic of note was Randy Myers leading the league with 38 saves. We also missed the Wild Card by 4 games to the Rockies.
Hate to break it to you, Tommy, but there is absolutely ZERO chance that the Cubs win today.
I'm sure that even DocWimsey would back up my statistical prediction on that.
Series Internetz-view: Cubs vs Yankees 4/15/14 - 4/16/14
miggy80 - Yesterday, 09:34 AM
Cubs haven't won a series since 9/9-9/11/2013 (Reds)
Ivy Walls - Apr 14 2014 08:35 PM
What % of runs score when they try to get the force out at 2nd/3rd unsuccessfully?
Gub - Apr 13 2014 08:40 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- MLB’s TV Blackouts Under Fire – Any Impact on the Cubs’ TV Deal Efforts?
Yesterday, 03:10 PM
- Chicago Cubs Name Darnell McDonald Baseball Operations Assistant
Yesterday, 02:11 PM
- Be Advised: There’s a $100,000 Fantasy Baseball Contest Coming Next Week – Get In Now
Yesterday, 12:42 PM
- Checking In on the Cubs’ Record Versus Performance – Are They a 4-8 Team?
Yesterday, 11:58 AM
- Jeff Samardzija Talks About Being Traded, Being Extended, and the Importance of Winning
Yesterday, 10:35 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Pirates - April 1, 2013 (TV: WGN)
Posted 02 April 2013 - 11:24 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).