Anything's possible in Tommyland.
If the Cubs win today, it will be the first time they've won the first two games of the season since doing it in 1995 (a strike shortened season) in which they won their first 4 games! They ended up going 73-71 that year, and one statistic of note was Randy Myers leading the league with 38 saves. We also missed the Wild Card by 4 games to the Rockies.
Hate to break it to you, Tommy, but there is absolutely ZERO chance that the Cubs win today.
I'm sure that even DocWimsey would back up my statistical prediction on that.
Selling any non-Yankee and non-Cardinals game for Face Value
NorthSideIrish - Mar 07 2014 10:03 AM
Steamers likes Cubs pitching prospects better than hitters this year
udbrky - Mar 04 2014 12:06 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Spring Training Miscellany: Cubs 9, Reds 0 – March 8, 2014
Yesterday, 05:22 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Reds (2:05 CT) – Lineup, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 12:40 PM
- Lukewarm Stove: Ervin Santana Now Wants a One-Year Deal, Any Sense for Cubs?
Yesterday, 10:15 AM
- Darwin Barney’s Value as a Shortstop and Other Bullets
Yesterday, 08:56 AM
- Spring Training Miscellany: Cubs 3, Angels 2; Indians 7, Cubs 2 – March 7, 2014
Mar 07 2014 05:17 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Pirates - April 1, 2013 (TV: WGN)
Posted 02 April 2013 - 11:24 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).