Anything's possible in Tommyland.
If the Cubs win today, it will be the first time they've won the first two games of the season since doing it in 1995 (a strike shortened season) in which they won their first 4 games! They ended up going 73-71 that year, and one statistic of note was Randy Myers leading the league with 38 saves. We also missed the Wild Card by 4 games to the Rockies.
Hate to break it to you, Tommy, but there is absolutely ZERO chance that the Cubs win today.
I'm sure that even DocWimsey would back up my statistical prediction on that.
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Monday Mid-Day Winter Meetings Update: Sale, Samardzija, Brown, Price, Tanaka, Hendriks, More
Today, 01:03 PM
- Add the Yankees to the List of Teams Interested in Jeff Samardzija
Today, 11:01 AM
- Is Shin-Soo Choo Going to Get $100 Million? Calculating His Expected Contract
Today, 10:18 AM
- The Importance of Perspective on a Jeff Samardzija Extension
Today, 09:08 AM
- Eric Hinske Will Recruit All The Free Agents and Other Bullets
Today, 08:15 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Pirates - April 1, 2013 (TV: WGN)
Posted 02 April 2013 - 11:24 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).