Anything's possible in Tommyland.
If the Cubs win today, it will be the first time they've won the first two games of the season since doing it in 1995 (a strike shortened season) in which they won their first 4 games! They ended up going 73-71 that year, and one statistic of note was Randy Myers leading the league with 38 saves. We also missed the Wild Card by 4 games to the Rockies.
Hate to break it to you, Tommy, but there is absolutely ZERO chance that the Cubs win today.
I'm sure that even DocWimsey would back up my statistical prediction on that.
Selling any non-Yankee and non-Cardinals game for Face Value
NorthSideIrish - Mar 07 2014 10:03 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Spring Training Miscellany: Rockies 13, Cubs 0 – March 11, 2014
Today, 05:38 PM
- God’s Benevolence Watch: In Case You Were Worried About Pierce Johnson
Today, 01:57 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Rockies v. Cubs (3:05 CT) – Lineup, Broadcast Info, etc.
Today, 12:42 PM
- Is It Too Early for Mock Draft Discussions? Probably – But Let’s Do It Anyway
Today, 11:01 AM
- Convalescence Watch: Castro, Arrieta, Sweeney, Olt
Today, 09:51 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Pirates - April 1, 2013 (TV: WGN)
Posted 02 April 2013 - 11:24 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).