Looking to split bleacher seats for Combo plan or Full Season
pitching101 - Today, 09:04 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Lukewarm Stove: Samardzija, Granderson, Price, Tanaka, Saltalamacchia, More
Today, 02:36 PM
- Cubs Lose 2013 Rule 5 Draft Pick to Phillies Because of Lendy Castillo Shenanigans
Today, 02:00 PM
- No Edward Mujica for the Cubs: Signs Two-Year Deal with Red Sox
Today, 11:05 AM
- Latest on Tanaka and the Posting System: Deal Coming Today? Cubs Still Heavily Involved?
Today, 10:22 AM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: License Committee Signs Off on Tweaks, Plaza Booze Delayed
Today, 09:55 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Boxing: Bradley v Provodnikov
Posted 02 April 2013 - 07:22 AM
Posted 02 April 2013 - 04:00 PM
Posted 02 April 2013 - 04:51 PM
Yeah boxing has so many problems, but I've tried getting into MMA but just don't enjoy it like I enjoy boxing. But I keep watching it so that I can see fights like this it was a true epic from the first to the last round. They just stood there toe to toe exchanges blows.
That was a ridiculous fight. I used to enjoy boxing much more than I do now, I have kind of moved on to MMA. I think the main reason was actually knowing who the champ is, knowing that there aren't 5 other people claiming to be champ in that weight division, and we get the fights we want to see from MMA, where we really don't in boxing. Regardless, that was a great fight, hope we get a rematch.
Posted 02 April 2013 - 05:53 PM
I honestly probably couldn't name more than one current boxing champion, let alone any of the top contenders or champs with different initials before their titles.
Posted 02 April 2013 - 07:02 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).