CubsMas Day 2 winner...Day 3 suggestions please...
Oswego Chris - Yesterday, 10:39 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Monday Evening Winter Meetings Update: Choo, Price, Samardzija, Arroyo, Trumbo, Sale
Yesterday, 06:45 PM
- Rumor: Cubs Considering Trade with Nationals for Bullpen Pieces Clippard, Storen
Yesterday, 05:57 PM
- Prepare to Be Irrationally Optimistic and then Irrationally Deflated About Masahiro Tanaka
Yesterday, 04:39 PM
- Monday Mid-Day Winter Meetings Update: Sale, Samardzija, Brown, Price, Tanaka, Hendriks, More
Yesterday, 01:03 PM
- Add the Yankees to the List of Teams Interested in Jeff Samardzija
Yesterday, 11:01 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Boxing: Bradley v Provodnikov
Posted 02 April 2013 - 07:22 AM
Posted 02 April 2013 - 04:00 PM
Posted 02 April 2013 - 04:51 PM
Yeah boxing has so many problems, but I've tried getting into MMA but just don't enjoy it like I enjoy boxing. But I keep watching it so that I can see fights like this it was a true epic from the first to the last round. They just stood there toe to toe exchanges blows.
That was a ridiculous fight. I used to enjoy boxing much more than I do now, I have kind of moved on to MMA. I think the main reason was actually knowing who the champ is, knowing that there aren't 5 other people claiming to be champ in that weight division, and we get the fights we want to see from MMA, where we really don't in boxing. Regardless, that was a great fight, hope we get a rematch.
Posted 02 April 2013 - 05:53 PM
I honestly probably couldn't name more than one current boxing champion, let alone any of the top contenders or champs with different initials before their titles.
Posted 02 April 2013 - 07:02 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).