Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Wednesday Evening Winter Meetings Update: Samardzija, Choo, Boggs, Tanaka, Kemp, Nationals, Axford
Yesterday, 07:14 PM
- Theo Epstein Speaks: Samardzija, Tanaka, Spending, Syncing, Prospects, More
Yesterday, 06:02 PM
- Rumor: Cubs “Showing Interest” in Righty Starter Roberto Hernandez
Yesterday, 04:42 PM
- Scott Boras and Jed Hoyer Cast Doubt on Big Splashes, Rile Some of You Up (Probably)
Yesterday, 03:43 PM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: City Council Approves the Revised Plan
Yesterday, 02:41 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Childhood Cancer Research Request
Posted 02 April 2013 - 10:25 AM
That pre-apology aside I just wanted to let my brother Cub Fans here at BN know that in just under two weeks I will be shaving my head in support of St. Baldrick's, an organization dedicated to childhood cancer research. If you are interested in donating and helping this great cause, which would be the cats pajamas, you can check out my page for the fundraiser here:
Thanks for taking the few seconds to read and consider this donation request. Go Cubs!
- It's a great day for a ballgame, LET'S PLAY TWO!
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).