Looking to split bleacher seats for Combo plan or Full Season
pitching101 - Today, 09:04 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Lukewarm Stove: Samardzija, Granderson, Price, Tanaka, Saltalamacchia, More
Today, 02:36 PM
- Cubs Lose 2013 Rule 5 Draft Pick to Phillies Because of Lendy Castillo Shenanigans
Today, 02:00 PM
- No Edward Mujica for the Cubs: Signs Two-Year Deal with Red Sox
Today, 11:05 AM
- Latest on Tanaka and the Posting System: Deal Coming Today? Cubs Still Heavily Involved?
Today, 10:22 AM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: License Committee Signs Off on Tweaks, Plaza Booze Delayed
Today, 09:55 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs Season Tics Games for Sale
Posted 02 April 2013 - 12:07 PM
Section 427 Row 2 Seats 5 & 6.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be on this Years BIG SALE email list. All games Face Value. Depending on how well we do could be 1/2 price OR LESS.
Here is this BIG SALE for the first home stand.
4/8/2013 VS Milwaukee 1:20 Face Value 84.00 Each SALE PRICE 82.00 Each
4/10/2013 VS Milwaukee 7:05 Face Value 28 Each SALE PRICE 10.00 Each
4/11/2013 Vs San Francisco 1:20 Face Value 28 Each SALE PRICE 20.00 Each Cubs Texting Glove Giveaway
4/16/2013 VS Texas 7:05 Face Value 50 Each SALE PRICE 30.00 Each
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).