Selling any non-Yankee and non-Cardinals game for Face Value
NorthSideIrish - Mar 07 2014 10:03 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- God’s Benevolence Watch: In Case You Were Worried About Pierce Johnson
Today, 01:57 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Rockies v. Cubs (3:05 CT) – Lineup, Broadcast Info, etc.
Today, 12:42 PM
- Is It Too Early for Mock Draft Discussions? Probably – But Let’s Do It Anyway
Today, 11:01 AM
- Convalescence Watch: Castro, Arrieta, Sweeney, Olt
Today, 09:51 AM
- Jeff Samardzija Deals with Trade Rumors About as Well as Anyone
Today, 08:40 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs Season Tics Games for Sale
Posted 02 April 2013 - 12:07 PM
Section 427 Row 2 Seats 5 & 6.
Email email@example.com if you would like to be on this Years BIG SALE email list. All games Face Value. Depending on how well we do could be 1/2 price OR LESS.
Here is this BIG SALE for the first home stand.
4/8/2013 VS Milwaukee 1:20 Face Value 84.00 Each SALE PRICE 82.00 Each
4/10/2013 VS Milwaukee 7:05 Face Value 28 Each SALE PRICE 10.00 Each
4/11/2013 Vs San Francisco 1:20 Face Value 28 Each SALE PRICE 20.00 Each Cubs Texting Glove Giveaway
4/16/2013 VS Texas 7:05 Face Value 50 Each SALE PRICE 30.00 Each
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).