Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- For Real? Chicago Cubs Reportedly Talking to Shin-Soo Choo
Today, 03:26 PM
- Portrait of a Broken Organization: The Seattle Mariners
Today, 12:03 PM
- This Is It: You’ve Got a Couple Hours Left to Join Today’s Fantasy Football Contest
Today, 09:30 AM
- The Momentum of the Winter Meetings and Other Bullets
Today, 08:16 AM
- Why Masahiro Tanaka Will Very Likely Be Posted Despite the Posting System Changes
Yesterday, 03:29 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Braves - April 6, 2013 (TV: WGN)
Posted 06 April 2013 - 07:40 PM
Duh, the Braves suck dude, what else?
So...pre-season, the Pirates a favorite to be a stretch contender. Cubs beat them and suddenly they are a terrible team? If we take 2 of 3 from the Braves then what? (besides small sample size)
Oh ya...duh, what in the hell am I thinking?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).