Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Why Masahiro Tanaka Will Very Likely Be Posted Despite the Posting System Changes
Yesterday, 03:29 PM
- Another Rumored Bullpen Target for the Cubs: Joba Chamberlain
Yesterday, 01:24 PM
- Signing Day: McLouth, Feldman, Napoli, Johnson, and the Big Boys
Yesterday, 10:31 AM
- Yankees Keep on Spending: Agree to Terms with Carlos Beltran
Yesterday, 08:58 AM
- Tim McCarver to St. Louis? Yes, Please and Other Bullets
Yesterday, 08:15 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Brewers v. Cubs - April 8, 2013 (TV: WGN)
Posted 08 April 2013 - 02:43 PM
Did Rizzo actually bunt that? Or just a weak grounder?
Gameday showing weak grounder. Just trying to find the positives.
I thought Moreland said something about a bunt. I should have known better than to listen to him.
But it's awfully hard not to, because he never shuts the fuck up.
I REALLY hope they can him soon. Give me just Pat or Pat and the 5th inning guy.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).