2 Tickets, Aisle 219, for Tomorrow's 100th Anniversary game.
MaxM1908 - Yesterday, 03:28 PM
2 tickets to 100th Birthday Game - 1st row upper deck
NorthSideIrish - Yesterday, 01:00 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Afore the Game: Packers v. Chi-Feds (1:20 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Today, 10:12 AM
- The Cubs Will Have to Jump Through More Hoops to Provide Free Parking
Today, 10:02 AM
- Jake Arrieta Will Get One More Rehab Start Before Returning
Today, 09:25 AM
- Hello: Here’s a $100,000(!) Fantasy Contest for Your Enjoyment and Enrichment
Today, 08:34 AM
- Happy Birthday Wrigley Field and Other Bullets
Today, 08:00 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Posted 09 April 2013 - 01:50 PM
Baseball exists here in Sweden, but it's under the radar. The local club here in Eskilstuna went under 2 years ago. But elsewhere, it's doing well. Here's the link for the Swedish Baseball/Softball Federation. If you paste it into Google Translate, you'll get it in English. They do a great job and they are always swimming upstream, but they just don't quit. Kinda makes ya proud to see how these people love Baseball!
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).