Looking to split bleacher seats for Combo plan or Full Season
pitching101 - Yesterday, 09:04 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Rick Renteria Officially Introduced as Manager and Other Bullets
Today, 07:32 AM
- Lukewarm Stove: Samardzija, Granderson, Price, Tanaka, Saltalamacchia, More
Yesterday, 02:36 PM
- Cubs Lose 2013 Rule 5 Draft Pick to Phillies Because of Lendy Castillo Shenanigans
Yesterday, 02:00 PM
- No Edward Mujica for the Cubs: Signs Two-Year Deal with Red Sox
Yesterday, 11:05 AM
- Latest on Tanaka and the Posting System: Deal Coming Today? Cubs Still Heavily Involved?
Yesterday, 10:22 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Brewers v. Cubs - April 9, 2013 (TV: WGN)
Posted 09 April 2013 - 08:49 PM
Because the cubs have been good at hitting with runners in scoring position, this year?
DUMBEST FUCKING MOVE EVER FUCKITY FUCK FUCK FUCK
Still dumb to have Castillo bunt (something he had never done before) when the statistical evidence is against it in every way shape or form.
Does that statistical data take into account, that the cubs are below average in hitting with runners in scoring position?
It takes into account hundreds of thousands of PA. BARISP is dependent on how good your hitters are. Cubs hitters are better than a sac bunt from a 20+ HR guy moving a guy from 2nd to 3rd.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).