Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Lukewarm Stove: Winter Meetings Eve, Cubs Needs, Axford, Barney, Samardzija, Papelbon, Kemp
Yesterday, 05:55 PM
- For Real? Chicago Cubs Reportedly Talking to Shin-Soo Choo
Yesterday, 03:26 PM
- Portrait of a Broken Organization: The Seattle Mariners
Yesterday, 12:03 PM
- This Is It: You’ve Got a Couple Hours Left to Join Today’s Fantasy Football Contest
Yesterday, 09:30 AM
- The Momentum of the Winter Meetings and Other Bullets
Yesterday, 08:16 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Brewers v. Cubs - April 9, 2013 (TV: WGN)
Posted 09 April 2013 - 08:49 PM
Because the cubs have been good at hitting with runners in scoring position, this year?
DUMBEST FUCKING MOVE EVER FUCKITY FUCK FUCK FUCK
Still dumb to have Castillo bunt (something he had never done before) when the statistical evidence is against it in every way shape or form.
Does that statistical data take into account, that the cubs are below average in hitting with runners in scoring position?
It takes into account hundreds of thousands of PA. BARISP is dependent on how good your hitters are. Cubs hitters are better than a sac bunt from a 20+ HR guy moving a guy from 2nd to 3rd.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).