Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Wednesday Evening Winter Meetings Update: Samardzija, Choo, Boggs, Tanaka, Kemp, Nationals, Axford
Yesterday, 07:14 PM
- Theo Epstein Speaks: Samardzija, Tanaka, Spending, Syncing, Prospects, More
Yesterday, 06:02 PM
- Rumor: Cubs “Showing Interest” in Righty Starter Roberto Hernandez
Yesterday, 04:42 PM
- Scott Boras and Jed Hoyer Cast Doubt on Big Splashes, Rile Some of You Up (Probably)
Yesterday, 03:43 PM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: City Council Approves the Revised Plan
Yesterday, 02:41 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Brewers v. Cubs - April 9, 2013 (TV: WGN)
Posted 09 April 2013 - 06:52 PM
I agree, just trying to stay positive. His range is going to save a lot of runs, especially if he calms down, like you said.Thats where he has to slow the game down. Rushed throw to Castillo. Had him dead.
I agree that it was a bad inning, but he also kept two balls in the infield that would have scored runs otherwise.
Castro having a hard inning.
Got to slow the game down in his head.
Good to reach the ball going into center. Why make the throw 4' off the bag to Rizzo. He's young. He'll learn when to eat the ball. His range is sometimes his worst enemy.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).