#16 Katie

Katie

Wait, is this not ChristianMingle.com?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 681 posts
  • Twitter:@katiekatcubs

Posted 12 April 2013 - 10:30 AM

Even better than the flask is PocketShots. They are exactly as they sound. A shot of alcohol in a small plastic pouch. You can put them in your pockets, bags or a ladyfriend's bra if security is really tight, and they won't feel it as they pat you down. Just gotta get a soft drink and you are good to go. Do it all the time for concerts, Cubs games, and any other event.

Pocket shots? Is that something you invented or are they actually sold somewhere?
Peg: Oh Al! Did you miss me?
Al: With every bullet, so far.

#17 Katie

Katie

Wait, is this not ChristianMingle.com?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 681 posts
  • Twitter:@katiekatcubs

Posted 12 April 2013 - 10:32 AM

Do they pat you down at Wrigley? When we were there last summer, I practically could have brought a 12-pack in they were so nonchalant. Maybe because I was there with my then-6-year-old?

They checked my bag on Monday but not all that closely. I've never been patted down at Wrigley. Unfortunately.
Peg: Oh Al! Did you miss me?
Al: With every bullet, so far.

#18 Cubbie Blues

Cubbie Blues

The Engineer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,371 posts
  • Twitter:@timhall76
  • LocationBloomington, IN

Posted 12 April 2013 - 10:49 AM

Do they pat you down at Wrigley? When we were there last summer, I practically could have brought a 12-pack in they were so nonchalant. Maybe because I was there with my then-6-year-old?

One time I went there and they didn't then another time they did. They also checked my bag that time, which they didn't do before.

Every time I have gone they have a separate area for bag checks. Everyone else goes through a few lines to get tickets scanned and no checking other than that.

"It's not the dress that makes you look fat, it's the fat that makes you look fat." - Al Bundy

"Ow" - Dylan Bundy

#19 butlerdawgs

butlerdawgs

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts
  • Twitter:mwerner1814

Posted 12 April 2013 - 11:40 AM

Even better than the flask is PocketShots. They are exactly as they sound. A shot of alcohol in a small plastic pouch. You can put them in your pockets, bags or a ladyfriend's bra if security is really tight, and they won't feel it as they pat you down. Just gotta get a soft drink and you are good to go. Do it all the time for concerts, Cubs games, and any other event.

Pocket shots? Is that something you invented or are they actually sold somewhere?

Oh no, they're real, and they're spectacular. Most liquor stores have them up near checkout. If it's a fancier liquor store no, but the cheaper liquor stores always do.

#20 Chadillac

Chadillac

I'm New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 06:41 AM

Well, first off great win for the Cubs yesterday! Secondly, my buddy and I did get served at Wrigley, though we were not in the bleachers for yesterday's game. I started off the day with some Sailor Jerry's and a few beers at Murphy's Bleachers. We then had some more at Cubby Bear and continued during the game. It was a blast! I can't wait to see what's in store for us today.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).