Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Starlin Castro Back to the Leadoff Spot? And Other Bullets
Today, 08:31 AM
- Cubs to Meet with Jeff Samardzija’s Agents Today – Some Logical Inferences Follow
Today, 06:54 AM
- Tuesday Evening Winter Meetings Update: Tanaka, Storen, Clippard, Russell, Choo, Mulder, More
Yesterday, 08:31 PM
- Jeff Samardzija Bits: Diamondbacks Still In? Blue Jays? Any Offers on the Table?
Yesterday, 07:26 PM
- Rumor: Cubs Interested in Pitcher Jason Hammel
Yesterday, 06:34 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Giants v. Cubs - April 12, 2013 (TV: CSN)
Posted 12 April 2013 - 02:33 PM
JD just mentioned that same thing, maybe he likes to pre-warm up before his final warm upAt the WBC the Japanese pitchers seemed to be warming up all game long. Maybe a routine thing for Fuji.
Len said he started to play catch. Maybe V starts the 8th and Fujikawa takes over if needed and finishes it off?
Did Pat just say that Fujikawa is warming up for the 8th inning? What does that mean? Marmol in the 9th? I hope not
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).