Looking to split bleacher seats for Combo plan or Full Season
pitching101 - Today, 09:04 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Lukewarm Stove: Samardzija, Granderson, Price, Tanaka, Saltalamacchia, More
Today, 02:36 PM
- Cubs Lose 2013 Rule 5 Draft Pick to Phillies Because of Lendy Castillo Shenanigans
Today, 02:00 PM
- No Edward Mujica for the Cubs: Signs Two-Year Deal with Red Sox
Today, 11:05 AM
- Latest on Tanaka and the Posting System: Deal Coming Today? Cubs Still Heavily Involved?
Today, 10:22 AM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: License Committee Signs Off on Tweaks, Plaza Booze Delayed
Today, 09:55 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Giants v. Cubs - April 12, 2013 (TV: CSN)
Posted 12 April 2013 - 12:41 PM
― Jack Kerouac
Posted 12 April 2013 - 12:47 PM
Wow. I'm in 446th place after 4 outs.
I'm in 217th?
I sure hope I'm in first place at the end of this game, cause my lineup is pretty much entirely Cubs.
The first one of these that I participated in I killed it after the day games. I was stoked! Then the night games happened, and I ended up ~100th place.
Posted 12 April 2013 - 12:49 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).