Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Wednesday Evening Winter Meetings Update: Samardzija, Choo, Boggs, Tanaka, Kemp, Nationals, Axford
Today, 07:14 PM
- Theo Epstein Speaks: Samardzija, Tanaka, Spending, Syncing, Prospects, More
Today, 06:02 PM
- Rumor: Cubs “Showing Interest” in Righty Starter Roberto Hernandez
Today, 04:42 PM
- Scott Boras and Jed Hoyer Cast Doubt on Big Splashes, Rile Some of You Up (Probably)
Today, 03:43 PM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: City Council Approves the Revised Plan
Today, 02:41 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Giants v. Cubs - April 12, 2013 (TV: CSN)
Posted 12 April 2013 - 12:41 PM
― Jack Kerouac
Posted 12 April 2013 - 12:47 PM
Wow. I'm in 446th place after 4 outs.
I'm in 217th?
I sure hope I'm in first place at the end of this game, cause my lineup is pretty much entirely Cubs.
The first one of these that I participated in I killed it after the day games. I was stoked! Then the night games happened, and I ended up ~100th place.
Posted 12 April 2013 - 12:49 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).