Selling any non-Yankee and non-Cardinals game for Face Value
NorthSideIrish - Mar 07 2014 10:03 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Spring Training Miscellany: Rockies 13, Cubs 0 – March 11, 2014
Yesterday, 05:38 PM
- God’s Benevolence Watch: In Case You Were Worried About Pierce Johnson
Yesterday, 01:57 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Rockies v. Cubs (3:05 CT) – Lineup, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 12:42 PM
- Is It Too Early for Mock Draft Discussions? Probably – But Let’s Do It Anyway
Yesterday, 11:01 AM
- Convalescence Watch: Castro, Arrieta, Sweeney, Olt
Yesterday, 09:51 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Giants v. Cubs - April 12, 2013 (TV: CSN)
Posted 12 April 2013 - 12:41 PM
― Jack Kerouac
Posted 12 April 2013 - 12:47 PM
Wow. I'm in 446th place after 4 outs.
I'm in 217th?
I sure hope I'm in first place at the end of this game, cause my lineup is pretty much entirely Cubs.
The first one of these that I participated in I killed it after the day games. I was stoked! Then the night games happened, and I ended up ~100th place.
Posted 12 April 2013 - 12:49 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).