I never thought I'd say this, but with what we've seen so far this year, I say throw Carlos Marmol back in there and let him try to get back his form. Lets be honest, he is pretty awesome when he's actually able to get pitches across the plate, and hopefully he can work through whatever is going on in his head and get back to the guy we saw in the second half of last year.
Cubs v. Yankees - April 16, 2014 (TV: CSN, WGN, MLBN)
Brett - Yesterday, 08:51 AM
100th Aniversery Series Tickets (Press Box View) $15
joejoe888 - Yesterday, 08:07 AM
Series Internetz-view: Cubs vs Yankees 4/15/14 - 4/16/14
miggy80 - Apr 15 2014 09:34 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Enhanced Box Score: Cubs 0, Yankees 2 – April 16, 2014
Yesterday, 08:23 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Yankees (6:05 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 04:05 PM
- Chicago Cubs Call Up Lefty Reliever Zac Rosscup
Yesterday, 02:50 PM
- Enhanced Box Score: Cubs 0, Yankees 3 – April 16, 2014
Yesterday, 01:59 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Yankees (12:05 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 10:20 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).