• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Twitter:bhannon11
  • Facebook:Brian Hannon
  • LocationChicago

Posted 14 November 2011 - 06:18 PM

BHannon - Cool. Just quoting a movie.

I really hope if the Bears are that dirty, I can see them objectively and realize what AHoles they are.

If the Bears were that dirty, I'd love every minute of it. You don't think Richard Dent, Mongo McMichael, Singletary, Duerson, Tom Thayer, Mark Bortz, and all weren't a bunch of the dirtiest, meanest players around? If it's anyone but the Bears, I can't stand it, but it just seems right for the Bears players to be old school and dirty, doesn't it?

not sure about that comparison...first off those bears were on one of the best teams of all time if not the best..second they played hard hit hard talked shit correct...but they wouldnt be throwing cheap shots while down by 31 points...or drilling a qb into the ground well after the ball had been gone on his throwing shoulder....anyways we can agree it was quite enjoyable watching the lions get whomped in chicago

#17 Stinky Pete

Stinky Pete

The Woodward AND Bernstein of the Message Board

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 624 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 07:58 AM

or drilling a qb into the ground well after the ball had been gone on his throwing shoulder....

That brought back memories of Charles "Too Mean" Martin.
I'll say it again. I can't wait for those dbags to get pounded by Green Bay. I hope they lose the rest of the year.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).