King Regent of The Calendar Trivia Empire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,939 posts
  • Twitter:JoeHansman
  • LocationDes Moines, IA

Posted 18 April 2013 - 10:50 PM

Luke,

You do more than enough for us around here to not be treated w/ such disrespect.

The first one is apparently Hansman's favorite actress, Jennifer Lawrence.

The second one is Kaley Cuoco from the Big Bang Theory.

I wasn't going to enlighten simply out of principle.  Jen, apparently, has the actual personality (along with fantabulous looks) of what seems like a cool nerdy kid and Kaley plays Penny, who is going to marry a super-nerd and who is super-hot (like, surface of Eta Carinae hot).  Combine all of that together and you have, perhaps, the greatest woman, EVAH.

#47 FFP

FFP

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 406 posts
  • LocationWorcester County, Massachusetts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 11:33 PM

"treated w/ such disrespect."

WTF?

#48 Cubbie Blues

Cubbie Blues

The Engineer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,369 posts
  • Twitter:@timhall76
  • LocationBloomington, IN

Posted 19 April 2013 - 06:24 AM

Luke,

You do more than enough for us around here to not be treated w/ such disrespect.

I wasn't going to enlighten simply out of principle.  Jen, apparently, has the actual personality (along with fantabulous looks) of what seems like a cool nerdy kid and Kaley plays Penny, who is going to marry a super-nerd and who is super-hot (like, surface of Eta Carinae hot).  Combine all of that together and you have, perhaps, the greatest woman, EVAH.

What exactly has he ever "done" for us. He has "said" a lot of things, but what has he actually "done"? :ph34r:

"It's not the dress that makes you look fat, it's the fat that makes you look fat." - Al Bundy

"Ow" - Dylan Bundy

#49 ncsujuri

ncsujuri

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts
  • Facebook:ncsujuri
  • LocationVirginia Beach, VA

Posted 19 April 2013 - 06:51 AM

"treated w/ such disrespect."

WTF?

Sarcasm. Didn't mean to offend, was just trying to help him out since he was struggling. Some guys watch lots of minor league baseball, some guys drool over girls like Jennifer Lawrence, some guys prefer other stuff, to each their own.

- It's a great day for a ballgame, LET'S PLAY TWO!

#50 ncsujuri

ncsujuri

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts
  • Facebook:ncsujuri
  • LocationVirginia Beach, VA

Posted 19 April 2013 - 06:52 AM

Luke,

What exactly has he ever "done" for us. He has "said" a lot of things, but what has he actually "done"? :ph34r:

Provided enlightenment and saved me time trying to look up stats of minor league teams so I can talk semi-intelligently about Cubs prospects?   

- It's a great day for a ballgame, LET'S PLAY TWO!

#51 Cubbie Blues

Cubbie Blues

The Engineer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 07:20 AM

Luke,

Provided enlightenment and saved me time trying to look up stats of minor league teams so I can talk semi-intelligently about Cubs prospects?   

I was giving him a hard time. It was a throw back to a troll that was on here a couple weeks ago. You can't take much of what we say on the message boards serious. We try and keep it fairly light hearted on this side of the site. Expect much snark and jabs when dealing with us.

"It's not the dress that makes you look fat, it's the fat that makes you look fat." - Al Bundy

"Ow" - Dylan Bundy

#52 hansman1982

hansman1982

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,939 posts
  • LocationDes Moines, IA

Posted 19 April 2013 - 07:28 AM

I am grossly dissapointed in anyone who didn't know who those two were.  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

(In all seriousness, while these two are at the top of my "Hollywood Favorites" list right now, the extent of my obsession is greatly exaggerated (anyone have some duct tape and rope I can borrow?)).

#53 Cubbie Blues

Cubbie Blues

The Engineer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 07:52 AM

FXE8G19GGPESZDU.LARGE.jpg

"Ow" - Dylan Bundy

#54 hansman1982

hansman1982

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,939 posts
  • LocationDes Moines, IA

Posted 19 April 2013 - 08:09 AM

Ok...sweet.  Just let me pack up my diapers and I'm just gonna go on this pre-planned, yet not planned, vacation to California. 

I'll probably be coming back with a new girlfriend, cause, you know, I'm a huge ladies man and will be able to convice someone to move from California to Iowa with me in the span of a couple of days.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).