All I know is,MLB gameday sucks to follow a game.
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Wednesday Evening Winter Meetings Update: Samardzija, Choo, Boggs, Tanaka, Kemp, Nationals, Axford
Today, 07:14 PM
- Theo Epstein Speaks: Samardzija, Tanaka, Spending, Syncing, Prospects, More
Today, 06:02 PM
- Rumor: Cubs “Showing Interest” in Righty Starter Roberto Hernandez
Today, 04:42 PM
- Scott Boras and Jed Hoyer Cast Doubt on Big Splashes, Rile Some of You Up (Probably)
Today, 03:43 PM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: City Council Approves the Revised Plan
Today, 02:41 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Rangers v. Cubs - April 16, 2013 (TV: CSN)
Posted 16 April 2013 - 07:54 PM
Sappelt sucks, can we agree on that? Dejesus or hell Schierholtz should have gotten the start tonight. Dumbass Sveum running Sappelt out there every time a fucking lefty throws is pure hard headed ignorance.
The way the other two OFs have been seeing the ball, what is the problem with playing them over an obvious awful player? I just don't get any decisions made with this team.
Wood is kicking ass tonight at least. Too bad he'll get the L. Great effort by Wood.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).