Good job by Villanueva today. Pitching has been pretty damn good this year... I'm feel like our boys can come out of a tough April only 3 or 4 games below .500 and hit a nice streak in May. Call me crazy but I feel like we can have a .500 team on Memorial Day, followed by a June swoon and a smaller but more productive sell-off than last season.
Looking to split bleacher seats for Combo plan or Full Season
pitching101 - Today, 09:04 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Latest on Tanaka and the Posting System: Deal Coming Today? Cubs Still Heavily Involved?
Today, 10:22 AM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: License Committee Signs Off on Tweaks, Plaza Booze Delayed
Today, 09:55 AM
- Theo Epstein Speaks: Tanaka, Samardzija, Rebuilding Timeline, TV Deal, Organizational Health, More
Today, 08:49 AM
- Are You Ready for the 2014 MLB Draft? And Other Bullets
Today, 07:45 AM
- Chicago Cubs Sign Reliever Wesley Wright to One-Year Deal
Yesterday, 08:43 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Rangers v. Cubs - April 18, 2013 (TV: WGN)
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).