Mostly I just want to see Scott Feldman have a good start today. And maybe no errors. Also, lots of runs.
Looking to split bleacher seats for Combo plan or Full Season
pitching101 - Today, 09:04 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Lukewarm Stove: Samardzija, Granderson, Price, Tanaka, Saltalamacchia, More
Today, 02:36 PM
- Cubs Lose 2013 Rule 5 Draft Pick to Phillies Because of Lendy Castillo Shenanigans
Today, 02:00 PM
- No Edward Mujica for the Cubs: Signs Two-Year Deal with Red Sox
Today, 11:05 AM
- Latest on Tanaka and the Posting System: Deal Coming Today? Cubs Still Heavily Involved?
Today, 10:22 AM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: License Committee Signs Off on Tweaks, Plaza Booze Delayed
Today, 09:55 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Brewers - April 21, 2013 (TV: CSN)
Posted 21 April 2013 - 12:24 PM
The lineup shown at the beginning showed some high averages. Those are stats of a reality that have no relevance to Cubs risp rbi executions. One would think they say something about how much of an advantage we have when they come up to bat with risp. What crap. The gift of an wild throw to put DeJesus on 2nd and our high average hitter up and what happens? NADA.
Is this going to be the same movie we saw yesterday?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).