Mostly I just want to see Scott Feldman have a good start today. And maybe no errors. Also, lots of runs.
2 Tickets, Aisle 219, for Tomorrow's 100th Anniversary game.
MaxM1908 - Yesterday, 03:28 PM
2 tickets to 100th Birthday Game - 1st row upper deck
NorthSideIrish - Yesterday, 01:00 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Enhanced Box Score: Packers 7, Chi-Feds 5 – April 23, 2014
Today, 04:21 PM
- Afore the Game: Packers v. Chi-Feds (1:20 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Today, 10:12 AM
- The Cubs Will Have to Jump Through More Hoops to Provide Free Parking
Today, 10:02 AM
- Jake Arrieta Will Get One More Rehab Start Before Returning
Today, 09:25 AM
- Hello: Here’s a $100,000(!) Fantasy Contest for Your Enjoyment and Enrichment
Today, 08:34 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Brewers - April 21, 2013 (TV: CSN)
Posted 21 April 2013 - 12:24 PM
The lineup shown at the beginning showed some high averages. Those are stats of a reality that have no relevance to Cubs risp rbi executions. One would think they say something about how much of an advantage we have when they come up to bat with risp. What crap. The gift of an wild throw to put DeJesus on 2nd and our high average hitter up and what happens? NADA.
Is this going to be the same movie we saw yesterday?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).