CubsMas Day 2 winner...Day 3 suggestions please...
Oswego Chris - Dec 09 2013 10:39 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Tuesday Evening Winter Meetings Update: Tanaka, Storen, Clippard, Russell, Choo, Mulder, More
Yesterday, 08:31 PM
- Jeff Samardzija Bits: Diamondbacks Still In? Blue Jays? Any Offers on the Table?
Yesterday, 07:26 PM
- Rumor: Cubs Interested in Pitcher Jason Hammel
Yesterday, 06:34 PM
- Jed Hoyer: Cubs May Add More Than One Starting Pitcher, Recently Met with Scott Baker’s Agent
Yesterday, 04:43 PM
- Rockies Reportedly Acquire Brett Anderson from A’s for Drew Pomeranz and Chris Jensen
Yesterday, 03:40 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Belly Fire - The New Scrappy
Posted 21 April 2013 - 07:38 PM
April 21, 2013 at 9:18 pm
Castro lacks Dunstons belly fire …. First time I saw Dunston play was in A ball— got 2 doubles and threw 2 balls over first basemans head into the stands… But he showed a fire to be the best that I have yet to see in Castro
You can't make this shit up, BELLY FIRE- that's what's missing!
Posted 24 April 2013 - 05:24 AM
April 24, 2013 at 6:02 am | Permalink | Reply
Give me 30 games and I would have team playing .500 ball based on my experience as a high school player, little league mgr. fast pitch softball player and coach, and slept at a Holiday Inn more times than count in addition to watching over 100 games per year for over 60 yrs… It’s not rocket science… and Im no rocket scientist unlike some on this board who work for NASA or wish they did—- it’s just common sense which is lacking on the Cubs
SERIOUSLY WE HAVE TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).