A lot of empty seats.
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Chicago Cubs Reportedly Sign Pitcher Tsuyoshi Wada to a Minor League Deal
Today, 07:16 PM
- Winter Meetings Denouement: What Did or Didn’t Happen with Jeff Samardzija, and What Comes Next?
Today, 01:01 PM
- Another Meh Option Off the Board: Joba Chamberlain Reportedly to Sign With Tigers
Today, 12:42 PM
- Minor Acquisitions: Tommy Hottovy, Charles Cutler
Today, 10:58 AM
- Chicago Cubs Trade Brian Bogusevic to the Miami Marlins for Justin Ruggiano
Today, 08:40 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Reds - April 22, 2013 (TV: CSN)
Posted 22 April 2013 - 05:34 PM
Talking about Leake going directly to the major leagues-
some scout (I can't remember who, maybe it was KLaw) said that Appel could make the majors the year he was drafted. I wonder if that's just bluster, or if people said the same about Leake when he was coming out?
People definitely said that about Leake coming out, but everyone pretty much agreed that his ceiling was a number three. He just had a very high floor.
Either way Leake throws a lot of strikes. Only 19 pitches thru two.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).