A lot of empty seats.
Selling any non-Yankee and non-Cardinals game for Face Value
NorthSideIrish - Yesterday, 10:03 AM
Steamers likes Cubs pitching prospects better than hitters this year
udbrky - Mar 04 2014 12:06 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Spring Training Miscellany: Cubs 3, Angels 2; Indians 7, Cubs 2 – March 7, 2014
Yesterday, 05:17 PM
- SchadenfReds: Brandon Phillips Says Silly Things
Yesterday, 02:06 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Angels, Indians v. Cubs (2:05 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 12:47 PM
- Were the Cubs Terrible at Defensive Shifts Last Year?
Yesterday, 11:28 AM
- Prospect Notes: Olt, Soler, Geiger, Rosters
Yesterday, 10:05 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Reds - April 22, 2013 (TV: CSN)
Posted 22 April 2013 - 05:34 PM
Talking about Leake going directly to the major leagues-
some scout (I can't remember who, maybe it was KLaw) said that Appel could make the majors the year he was drafted. I wonder if that's just bluster, or if people said the same about Leake when he was coming out?
People definitely said that about Leake coming out, but everyone pretty much agreed that his ceiling was a number three. He just had a very high floor.
Either way Leake throws a lot of strikes. Only 19 pitches thru two.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).