A lot of empty seats.
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- The Momentum of the Witner Meetings and Other Bullets
Today, 08:16 AM
- Why Masahiro Tanaka Will Very Likely Be Posted Despite the Posting System Changes
Yesterday, 03:29 PM
- Another Rumored Bullpen Target for the Cubs: Joba Chamberlain
Yesterday, 01:24 PM
- Signing Day: McLouth, Feldman, Napoli, Johnson, and the Big Boys
Yesterday, 10:31 AM
- Yankees Keep on Spending: Agree to Terms with Carlos Beltran
Yesterday, 08:58 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Reds - April 22, 2013 (TV: CSN)
Posted 22 April 2013 - 05:34 PM
Talking about Leake going directly to the major leagues-
some scout (I can't remember who, maybe it was KLaw) said that Appel could make the majors the year he was drafted. I wonder if that's just bluster, or if people said the same about Leake when he was coming out?
People definitely said that about Leake coming out, but everyone pretty much agreed that his ceiling was a number three. He just had a very high floor.
Either way Leake throws a lot of strikes. Only 19 pitches thru two.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).