Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Wednesday Morning Winter Meetings Update: Maeda, Yoon, Kemp, Choo
Today, 10:30 AM
- Obligatory Masahiro Tanaka Non-Update: May Not Get an Answer Until Next Week
Today, 10:11 AM
- A Free Fantasy Football This Weekend? To Win Money, You Say?
Today, 09:57 AM
- Report: Cubs Talking to Marlins About Logan Morrison
Today, 09:10 AM
- Starlin Castro Back to the Leadoff Spot? And Other Bullets
Today, 08:31 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Reds - April 23, 2013 (TV: WGN)
Posted 23 April 2013 - 08:05 PM
Busch Light and tastes lovely doesn't compute.
I need a beer.
Just cracked a Busch Light fence post. Tastes lovely.
When I was at Butler, they had it for 6.59 a twelve pack at Osco in Broad Ripple. That got me started. Years later, I love it. Easy drinking and pure awesomeness.
Everyone has one weird thing they love I guess, mine is Busch Light.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).