Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Why Masahiro Tanaka Will Very Likely Be Posted Despite the Posting System Changes
Today, 03:29 PM
- Another Rumored Bullpen Target for the Cubs: Joba Chamberlain
Today, 01:24 PM
- Signing Day: McLouth, Feldman, Napoli, Johnson, and the Big Boys
Today, 10:31 AM
- Yankees Keep on Spending: Agree to Terms with Carlos Beltran
Today, 08:58 AM
- Tim McCarver to St. Louis? Yes, Please and Other Bullets
Today, 08:15 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Reds - April 23, 2013 (TV: WGN)
Posted 23 April 2013 - 08:05 PM
Busch Light and tastes lovely doesn't compute.
I need a beer.
Just cracked a Busch Light fence post. Tastes lovely.
When I was at Butler, they had it for 6.59 a twelve pack at Osco in Broad Ripple. That got me started. Years later, I love it. Easy drinking and pure awesomeness.
Everyone has one weird thing they love I guess, mine is Busch Light.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).