Selling any non-Yankee and non-Cardinals game for Face Value
NorthSideIrish - Mar 07 2014 10:03 AM
Steamers likes Cubs pitching prospects better than hitters this year
udbrky - Mar 04 2014 12:06 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Giants (3:05 CT) – Lineup, Broadcast Info, etc.
Today, 12:35 PM
- Lukewarm Stove: Injury Shake-Up, Samardzija, Santana, Diaz, Carpenter, Headley (UPDATE)
Today, 10:59 AM
- Could the Cubs’ TV Deal Look More Like the Dodgers’ Deal Than the Phillies?
Today, 09:30 AM
- Is the NL Central Really All that Tough? How is the Cubs’ Strength of Schedule?
Today, 08:41 AM
- Patience Will Remain a Key with Arodys Vizcaino and Other Bullets
Today, 07:30 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Reds - April 23, 2013 (TV: WGN)
Posted 23 April 2013 - 06:39 PM
3rd base coach must have told Sappelt to go on contact. Worse yet Sappelt had his head down and no way he could see he was D.O.A. ----Too bad. Maybe he could have disobeyed orders. Water under the bridge. As for Rizzo.....maybe the same idea was in play from the 1st base coach. I wish I hear an explanation as it's soooooo easy to put it all on the baserunners.
Posted 23 April 2013 - 06:42 PM
Brandon Phillips was about 75 feet from home plate when he fielded that ball. And the "go on contact" order was on. That's so fucking stupid.
That's coming from Bell. It's a bang bang play. Either it works or it doesn't. Putting pressure on the D works. If it was the Cubs in the field man would have scored.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).