Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Add the Yankees to the List of Teams Interested in Jeff Samardzija
Today, 11:01 AM
- Is Shin-Soo Choo Going to Get $100 Million? Calculating His Expected Contract
Today, 10:18 AM
- The Importance of Perspective on a Jeff Samardzija Extension
Today, 09:08 AM
- Eric Hinske Will Recruit All The Free Agents and Other Bullets
Today, 08:15 AM
- Recapping Another Busy Weekend in Case You Missed Any of the Busy-ness
Today, 07:05 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Reds - April 23, 2013 (TV: WGN)
Posted 23 April 2013 - 06:39 PM
3rd base coach must have told Sappelt to go on contact. Worse yet Sappelt had his head down and no way he could see he was D.O.A. ----Too bad. Maybe he could have disobeyed orders. Water under the bridge. As for Rizzo.....maybe the same idea was in play from the 1st base coach. I wish I hear an explanation as it's soooooo easy to put it all on the baserunners.
Posted 23 April 2013 - 06:42 PM
Brandon Phillips was about 75 feet from home plate when he fielded that ball. And the "go on contact" order was on. That's so fucking stupid.
That's coming from Bell. It's a bang bang play. Either it works or it doesn't. Putting pressure on the D works. If it was the Cubs in the field man would have scored.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).