Series Internetz-view: Cubs vs Yankees 4/15/14 - 4/16/14
miggy80 - Today, 09:34 AM
Cubs haven't won a series since 9/9-9/11/2013 (Reds)
Ivy Walls - Yesterday, 08:35 PM
What % of runs score when they try to get the force out at 2nd/3rd unsuccessfully?
Gub - Apr 13 2014 08:40 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- MLB’s TV Blackouts Under Fire – Any Impact on the Cubs’ TV Deal Efforts?
Today, 03:10 PM
- Chicago Cubs Name Darnell McDonald Baseball Operations Assistant
Today, 02:11 PM
- Be Advised: There’s a $100,000 Fantasy Baseball Contest Coming Next Week – Get In Now
Today, 12:42 PM
- Checking In on the Cubs’ Record Versus Performance – Are They a 4-8 Team?
Today, 11:58 AM
- Jeff Samardzija Talks About Being Traded, Being Extended, and the Importance of Winning
Today, 10:35 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Reds - April 23, 2013 (TV: WGN)
Posted 23 April 2013 - 06:39 PM
3rd base coach must have told Sappelt to go on contact. Worse yet Sappelt had his head down and no way he could see he was D.O.A. ----Too bad. Maybe he could have disobeyed orders. Water under the bridge. As for Rizzo.....maybe the same idea was in play from the 1st base coach. I wish I hear an explanation as it's soooooo easy to put it all on the baserunners.
Posted 23 April 2013 - 06:42 PM
Brandon Phillips was about 75 feet from home plate when he fielded that ball. And the "go on contact" order was on. That's so fucking stupid.
That's coming from Bell. It's a bang bang play. Either it works or it doesn't. Putting pressure on the D works. If it was the Cubs in the field man would have scored.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).