Yep im done for the night!
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Tanaka Update: NPB Willing to Accept Maximum Bid Structure, and Posting Fee Might Not Be Issue for Cubs
Today, 09:10 AM
- There Could Be a Couple Finalists for the WGN Radio Gig and Other Bullets
Today, 07:50 AM
- Yankees Gonna Yankee: Agree to Seven-Year, $153 Million Deal with Jacoby Ellsbury
Yesterday, 08:07 PM
- Today Was Trade Day, Apparently: Fowler, Hanigan, Bell, Smith, Gregerson, More
Yesterday, 05:19 PM
- Make Sure You’re Getting All of Your BN Goodness
Yesterday, 03:52 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cub Fan Dan (42)
Cubs v. Reds - April 23, 2013 (TV: WGN)
Posted 23 April 2013 - 07:43 PM
Dammit. I thought it was the right move actually. Needed a pitcher in there with strikeout stuff. And now it's just a disaster.
Every game. Every damn game this happens it seems.
Marmol looks terrible. Yank him now.
And go to who? Loe? Rondon? Used everybody last night. God save us.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).