The team that slaps the hardest wins.
Selling any non-Yankee and non-Cardinals game for Face Value
NorthSideIrish - Today, 10:03 AM
Steamers likes Cubs pitching prospects better than hitters this year
udbrky - Mar 04 2014 12:06 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Spring Training Miscellany: Cubs 3, Angels 2; Indians 7, Cubs 2 – March 7, 2014
Today, 05:17 PM
- SchadenfReds: Brandon Phillips Says Silly Things
Today, 02:06 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Angels, Indians v. Cubs (2:05 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Today, 12:47 PM
- Were the Cubs Terrible at Defensive Shifts Last Year?
Today, 11:28 AM
- Prospect Notes: Olt, Soler, Geiger, Rosters
Today, 10:05 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Marlins - April 25, 2013 (TV: WCIU)
Posted 25 April 2013 - 05:51 PM
He's been nibbling all year. Does he not trust his stuff?
Worried about getting hit hard is what it looks like to me, everything down or out of the zone. Kinda like Marmol.
Right, and when he pounds the zone he has been good this year. It's the nibbling and the walks that lead to his meltdowns. He needs to attack, he has the stuff, especially against the marlins, to do it.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).