The team that slaps the hardest wins.
Looking to split bleacher seats for Combo plan or Full Season
pitching101 - Yesterday, 09:04 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Rick Renteria Officially Introduced as Manager and Other Bullets
Today, 07:32 AM
- Lukewarm Stove: Samardzija, Granderson, Price, Tanaka, Saltalamacchia, More
Yesterday, 02:36 PM
- Cubs Lose 2013 Rule 5 Draft Pick to Phillies Because of Lendy Castillo Shenanigans
Yesterday, 02:00 PM
- No Edward Mujica for the Cubs: Signs Two-Year Deal with Red Sox
Yesterday, 11:05 AM
- Latest on Tanaka and the Posting System: Deal Coming Today? Cubs Still Heavily Involved?
Yesterday, 10:22 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Marlins - April 25, 2013 (TV: WCIU)
Posted 25 April 2013 - 05:51 PM
He's been nibbling all year. Does he not trust his stuff?
Worried about getting hit hard is what it looks like to me, everything down or out of the zone. Kinda like Marmol.
Right, and when he pounds the zone he has been good this year. It's the nibbling and the walks that lead to his meltdowns. He needs to attack, he has the stuff, especially against the marlins, to do it.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).