I haven't been able to listen or watch, but has Rizzo looked as bad as his line would indicate?
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Monday Evening Winter Meetings Update: Choo, Price, Samardzija, Arroyo, Trumbo, Sale
Today, 06:45 PM
- Rumor: Cubs Considering Trade with Nationals for Bullpen Pieces Clippard, Storen
Today, 05:57 PM
- Prepare to Be Irrationally Optimistic and then Irrationally Deflated About Masahiro Tanaka
Today, 04:39 PM
- Monday Mid-Day Winter Meetings Update: Sale, Samardzija, Brown, Price, Tanaka, Hendriks, More
Today, 01:03 PM
- Add the Yankees to the List of Teams Interested in Jeff Samardzija
Today, 11:01 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Marlins - April 25, 2013 (TV: WCIU)
Posted 25 April 2013 - 08:03 PM
Valbuena did not follow the "take-the-first pitch" behavior Cubs have been showing. I have been swearing at why they take it too.....It has (mostly) been a strike pretty much down the middle. Anyways......Valbuena saw that first pitch cookie AND WHAM! Gone. Good Go Val.
Posted 25 April 2013 - 11:21 PM
I'm in the process of moving to a new place. SD with a view, so, yeah - it really sucks. But for fuck's sake! I finally got internet today and the little fuckwad at the TV mounting and ripping you off store just told me my new TV wont be installed 'til NEXT THURSDAY!!
Anyway... enjoyed reading the recap from you guys. Hope all is well. #go #Cubs
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).