I haven't been able to listen or watch, but has Rizzo looked as bad as his line would indicate?
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Chicago Cubs Reportedly Sign Pitcher Tsuyoshi Wada to a Minor League Deal
Yesterday, 07:16 PM
- Winter Meetings Denouement: What Did or Didn’t Happen with Jeff Samardzija, and What Comes Next?
Yesterday, 01:01 PM
- Another Meh Option Off the Board: Joba Chamberlain Reportedly to Sign With Tigers
Yesterday, 12:42 PM
- Minor Acquisitions: Tommy Hottovy, Charles Cutler
Yesterday, 10:58 AM
- Chicago Cubs Trade Brian Bogusevic to the Miami Marlins for Justin Ruggiano
Yesterday, 08:40 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Marlins - April 25, 2013 (TV: WCIU)
Posted 25 April 2013 - 08:03 PM
Valbuena did not follow the "take-the-first pitch" behavior Cubs have been showing. I have been swearing at why they take it too.....It has (mostly) been a strike pretty much down the middle. Anyways......Valbuena saw that first pitch cookie AND WHAM! Gone. Good Go Val.
Posted 25 April 2013 - 11:21 PM
I'm in the process of moving to a new place. SD with a view, so, yeah - it really sucks. But for fuck's sake! I finally got internet today and the little fuckwad at the TV mounting and ripping you off store just told me my new TV wont be installed 'til NEXT THURSDAY!!
Anyway... enjoyed reading the recap from you guys. Hope all is well. #go #Cubs
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).