I haven't been able to listen or watch, but has Rizzo looked as bad as his line would indicate?
The 12 Days of GoatsMas(or Cubsmas) Contest...starting Monday!
Oswego Chris - Today, 09:56 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Hot Stove! Now the Mariners and Robinson Cano Reportedly Have a Deal (10 Years, $240 Million)
Today, 10:06 AM
- New York Yankees Set to Re-Sign Hiroki Kuroda – Any Masahiro Tanaka Implications?
Today, 09:56 AM
- How About a Chance to Win Some Money Playing Free Fantasy Football This Weekend?
Today, 09:45 AM
- Arodys Vizcaino is Hitting 98mph and Might Contribute in the Bullpen Next Season
Today, 09:16 AM
- Mariners Trying to Have Their Own Stupid Pujols Contract, but Talks with Robinson Cano Break Down (UPDATE)
Today, 08:27 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Marlins - April 25, 2013 (TV: WCIU)
Posted 25 April 2013 - 08:03 PM
Valbuena did not follow the "take-the-first pitch" behavior Cubs have been showing. I have been swearing at why they take it too.....It has (mostly) been a strike pretty much down the middle. Anyways......Valbuena saw that first pitch cookie AND WHAM! Gone. Good Go Val.
Posted 25 April 2013 - 11:21 PM
I'm in the process of moving to a new place. SD with a view, so, yeah - it really sucks. But for fuck's sake! I finally got internet today and the little fuckwad at the TV mounting and ripping you off store just told me my new TV wont be installed 'til NEXT THURSDAY!!
Anyway... enjoyed reading the recap from you guys. Hope all is well. #go #Cubs
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).