I haven't been able to listen or watch, but has Rizzo looked as bad as his line would indicate?
Looking to split bleacher seats for Combo plan or Full Season
pitching101 - Today, 09:04 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Lukewarm Stove: Samardzija, Granderson, Price, Tanaka, Saltalamacchia, More
Today, 02:36 PM
- Cubs Lose 2013 Rule 5 Draft Pick to Phillies Because of Lendy Castillo Shenanigans
Today, 02:00 PM
- No Edward Mujica for the Cubs: Signs Two-Year Deal with Red Sox
Today, 11:05 AM
- Latest on Tanaka and the Posting System: Deal Coming Today? Cubs Still Heavily Involved?
Today, 10:22 AM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: License Committee Signs Off on Tweaks, Plaza Booze Delayed
Today, 09:55 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Marlins - April 25, 2013 (TV: WCIU)
Posted 25 April 2013 - 08:03 PM
Valbuena did not follow the "take-the-first pitch" behavior Cubs have been showing. I have been swearing at why they take it too.....It has (mostly) been a strike pretty much down the middle. Anyways......Valbuena saw that first pitch cookie AND WHAM! Gone. Good Go Val.
Posted 25 April 2013 - 11:21 PM
I'm in the process of moving to a new place. SD with a view, so, yeah - it really sucks. But for fuck's sake! I finally got internet today and the little fuckwad at the TV mounting and ripping you off store just told me my new TV wont be installed 'til NEXT THURSDAY!!
Anyway... enjoyed reading the recap from you guys. Hope all is well. #go #Cubs
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).