Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Are You Ready for the 2014 MLB Draft? And Other Bullets
Today, 07:45 AM
- Chicago Cubs Sign Reliever Wesley Wright to One-Year Deal
Yesterday, 08:43 PM
- MLB and NPB Reportedly on the Verge of a “Maximum Bid” Posting System – And the Max is Just $20 Million
Yesterday, 05:36 PM
- Report: Cubs Will Do “Serious Listening” on Jeff Samardzija Next Week at the Winter Meetings
Yesterday, 03:48 PM
- Lukewarm Stove: Diamondbacks Want an Ace, but Archie Bradley’s Off Limits Even for David Price
Yesterday, 02:08 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs Calendar - 4/29/2013 - Hits and homeruns
Posted 29 April 2013 - 08:04 AM
2. Hack Wilson/Frank Chance, Cap Anson
Hack Wilson is close.
I'll take a few shots at the remaining 4 hit guy: Rogers Hornsby, Wildfire Schulte, Kiki Cuyler.
Shots at the 2-homer, same inning guy - this one could be impossible: Hundley (2 for 1 guess), Ernie Banks, Henry Rodiguez, Leon "Bull" Durham.
2. Tinker, Kling? Am I in the right era at least?
Posted 29 April 2013 - 08:38 AM
Smilin' Stan Hack for the 4-hit guy?
That is correct.
<deleted picture of Hansman when he sees a hamburger>
I guess I won't guess Hartnett then.
For the HR I will guess Rick Monday.
"It's not the dress that makes you look fat, it's the fat that makes you look fat." - Al Bundy
"Ow" - Dylan Bundy
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).