Looking to split bleacher seats for Combo plan or Full Season
pitching101 - Yesterday, 09:04 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Lukewarm Stove: Samardzija, Granderson, Price, Tanaka, Saltalamacchia, More
Yesterday, 02:36 PM
- Cubs Lose 2013 Rule 5 Draft Pick to Phillies Because of Lendy Castillo Shenanigans
Yesterday, 02:00 PM
- No Edward Mujica for the Cubs: Signs Two-Year Deal with Red Sox
Yesterday, 11:05 AM
- Latest on Tanaka and the Posting System: Deal Coming Today? Cubs Still Heavily Involved?
Yesterday, 10:22 AM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: License Committee Signs Off on Tweaks, Plaza Booze Delayed
Yesterday, 09:55 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Worst Baseball Uniforms of All-Time?
Posted 11 November 2011 - 03:50 PM
Posted 11 November 2011 - 06:37 PM
For what it's worth, I really have no problem with the aforementioned Padres uniforms, nor the mid-70's Astros or mid-80's White Sox jerseys -- from a design perspective. I don't think they've aged well, however.
One thing that I always thought was a bit odd was how many teams' away uniforms were a shade of powder blue for many, many years. I'm glad that those have all tended to go to gray, even if it's a bit unimaginative. Was that a league-mandated thing? It appears that in 1995 everyone went gray for their away unis.
Posted 11 November 2011 - 10:07 PM
Come on I know this isn't a Bears site but you could leave out the colors and just say Packers are horrible.
1. White Sox 1977-1981
2. White Sox 1982-1989
3. Padres camoflauge(sp?)
4. any stupid green St Patrick's jersey
5. Green Bay Packers...wrong sport I know, but green and yellow just horrible
"It's not the dress that makes you look fat, it's the fat that makes you look fat." - Al Bundy
"Ow" - Dylan Bundy
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).